Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School of performing arts

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i think im gonna join this rp!

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaii, make a character ;3

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alana Fitz age:17 grade:senior looks: long brown hair that goes down to her thighs its usually in a braid, she has blue eyes'pink rosy cheeks'she is short' and fragile personality: shy,honest;sweet;caring;and is very optimistic dream:actor

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana walked to the school she wanted to enroll ever since she was little. she was glad it was close to her house too. opening the door she saw multiple of people just like her. sitting down in an empty chiar she picked up her long braid and set it on her lap. Many guys have been known to stroke her hair and she wasn't taking any chances.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Addy drove up to the school and parked. she got out she grabbed her bag and got out of her car. She walked up the steps of the school and walked in not really paying much attention to anyone but where she was going. She walked to her first calss and sat down. Putting her earbuds in her ears and hid then behind her hair. "Another year........Kill me now" she thought then was engulfed into her music

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

"Keep it to Yourself" by Kacey Musgraves

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

Suggestions?

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Celeb Crush

"Who You Are" by Jessie J

latest videos