Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
At Cambridge Private Academy our staff members make sure that our students learn the many skills necessary for the future.  Cambridge Private Academy is a very prestigious academy that provides a hospitable enviroment as well as a great education. At Cambridge, the rich and talented are always accepted. There are large dorms,a garden where students can hang out and also our own theatre. For field trips, the school takes the students to different countries around the world. They have many clubs as well as student council. How will you survive high school? Will you make new friends or new enemies? Will you find that special someone? You decide.. Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: (I prefer anime but regular is accepted too) Personality: Crush: Bio: (optional) Rich or Talented: Please Read These Rules!!!! 1. Ask to join 2. No controlling other peoples characters 3. NO perfect characters 4. I will pause the game sometimes 5. IF you join, please be on most of the time, I wouldnt like for anyone to be left behind. 6. You can make up to 2 charries 7. Use proper grammar and decent spelling. 8. If I reject you JUST LEAVE. Name: Rose  Age: 16 Gender: F Looks: Personality: Rose is a rebelious troublemaker. She kinda has trust issues, but if she trusts you, you'll know. Sometimes she is sneaky, mysterious and can be secretive. Rose is actually very intelligent and clever. Around her friends she is kind, caring and protective. Crush: None yet. Bio: Her parents sent her to Cambridge so she could "change" and not be so rebelious.  Rich or Talented: Rich

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Any perrrssooonnn? XD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
ANYONE......!??!?!?!?!?! XD ooh weeeellll

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I join.
YEAH! Finally! XD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Katie Bailey Haider Age:14 Gender:Female Looks:Will put up PersonalityDazedhe is a bit of a geek in ways because she likes to hide her Talent.She is smart and funny but she gets annoyed about Rich snobby people. Crush:No way Bio:Her family sent her to Cambridge so she can use her talents of being a great actress and also a soccer champion. Rich or Talented:Talented.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

Name:Katie Bailey Haider Age:14 Gender:Female Looks:Will put up PersonalityDazedhe is a bit of a geek in ways because she likes to hide her Talent.She is smart and funny but she gets annoyed about Rich snobby people. Crush:No way Bio:Her family sent her to Cambridge so she can use her talents of being a great actress and also a soccer champion. Rich or Talented:Talented.
Accepted

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( may i join?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
(can i join if you need my fourm to accept or reject here it is... Name: Mary Jane Age: 16 Gender: female Looks: profile pic Personality: She is very nice and calm but REALLY shy Crush: will find out later Bio: not very good at these Rich or Talented: Talanted singing and acting)

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Math Quiz

Winter!!!!!!shooo nmmm.......FLU.....

Help for Newibe's

latest videos