Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 "Nothing" Ulrich replied, laughing once again. She smirked, rolling her auburn eyes at Damian. "I don't really care, maybe pizza?" She said, smirking at the last time she had pizza. This school is weird, yet awesome at the same time... She thought, gabbing Damian's hand. She suddenly whipped her head around, narrowing her auburn eyes. She suddenly spotted Alfie, talking to some girl with jet black hair.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien grinned," Okay, pizza again. Better not lick or bite mine again." He said, almost as if scolding her. He noticed her sort of glare at someone farther away. " Hey, is something wrong?" He asked.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich snapped out of her glare, turning to Damian suddenly. "Huh? Oh yeah, Nothing's wrong." She stated, shifting her gaze to Rose, then back to Damian. She grinned slightly, standing up. She intertwined her hands with Damian's, squeezing it slightly. What should I do when my father arrives tomorrow? The question still lingered in her mind, but she chose to ignore it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Ulrich snapped out of her glare, turning to Damian suddenly. "Huh? Oh yeah, Nothing's wrong." She stated, shifting her gaze to Rose, then back to Damian. She grinned slightly, standing up. She intertwined her hands with Damian's, squeezing it slightly. What should I do when my father arrives tomorrow? The question still lingered in her mind, but she chose to ignore it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(( *face palms* I totes forgot this RP xD ))

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damein tilted his head slightly, his gaze shifiting past her. He saw Alfie with some other girl. " Oh, ok.. Well, I'll go get the pizza." He said, he squeezed her hand before letting go and walking over to the counter. He came back a few minutes later with three trays. " One for you, one for you, and one for me." Handing them a tray. He set his tray onto the table and bit into his pizza happily.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"candyheart101" wrote:

Damein tilted his head slightly, his gaze shifiting past her. He saw Alfie with some other girl. " Oh, ok.. Well, I'll go get the pizza." He said, he squeezed her hand before letting go and walking over to the counter. He came back a few minutes later with three trays. " One for you, one for you, and one for me." Handing them a tray. He set his tray onto the table and bit into his pizza happily.
[ xD ]  Ulrich nodded at Damian, grabbing the thin tray from his hand. She sat in her seat, obviously uncomfortable- mostly because of her father arriving the very next day! She just shook her head, giving off a slight scowl as she bit her pizza, the cheese melting inside her mouth. Her auburn eyes gleamed as she gazed at Damian, then at Rose, then returned to glaring at Alfred over by a black haired girl. Ulrich shrugged, biting her pizza once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Don't make fun of meh memory TT-TT xD )) Damien glanced over at Ulrich, he watched her for any signs that she would try to take his pizza...again. He noticed that she seemed uncomfortable. " What's wrong? Are you worried about tomorrow?' He asked, setting down his pizza onto his tray.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Sorreh Candy-Chan D: **huggles** ]  Ulrich was startled, biting her pizza, grinning slightly. She gazed at Damian, nodding slightly as she set down her bitten pizza, a bit of grease covering the corners of her mouth. She gave off an obviously fake reassuring smile at Damian, before taking a sip from her juice. Her auburn eyes glinted as she looked at Damian, her smile widening once she looked into his eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Big Grin *huggles back* thankies xD gah.. Imma go to sleep, I've gone to sleep later than now, but staring at a screen for like five hours wears me out xD )) Damien gave her a look. His lips curled into a reassuring and confident grin. " Don't worry. Everything will be alright, you'll see. You'll be able to stay here with Rose and me!" He exclaimed. Rose looked up from where she had been munching on her slice of pizza. She smiled at them, " Yeah, don't worry so much!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos