Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich stepped out of the black vehicle, expressionless. "Do I have to go?" she complained, hair swiftly moving from side to side. She narrowed her eyes at the man infront of her- her father. She hated her father for sending her there, yet, sad for him as well. She walked up to him, "Its for the best Ulrich." her father said, sternly. Ulrich rolled her eyes, and grabbed her bag and skateboard. Although she was stuck at the academy, doesn't mean she couldn't have some fun as well. Her father opened his mouth to scold her, but she had already jumped atop the slender skateboard, riding along the sidewalk. She skated along the road, until she reached an enterance. She quickly jumped off the skateboard, and entered the academy.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose entered and gazed at the giant interior. It was enormous and looked like a hotel. The floor made of glassy looking black and white marble. Velvet red, blue, and black sofas were set up everywhere with large wooden tables in the middle of each ring of couches. "Woah.." She walked up to the sign up counter. "Uhh Rose Mitchellson.." She told the woman at the desk. "Room 8A." She said handing her a pair of keys. As Damien entered he almost dropped his suitcase. " I didn't this school was this classy.." He mumbled. He looked around, the lounge full of teens here and there. Some confused, others in awe, and others that didn't care. He trudged up to the sign up desk. " Damien Williams.." The lady gave him a set of keys," Room 16A"

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich narrowed her eyes at the classy enterance of the academy. "must be a catch.." she said sarcastically, narrowing her eyes once again. She stepped on the bottom of her skateboard, catching it in her left hand. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, smirking. Her face showed nothing as she walked to the front desk. She sneered at the furniture, then walked to the dorm rooms. She narrowed her eyes once again, looking at the thin piece of parchment. "Who are you?" the lady at the desk asked, not taking her eyes up from her computer. "Ulrich Ishiama, Im assuming your the creepy old lady Im supposed to see? Then throw cold water on until you melt?" she replied, sneering at the woman. The woman rolled her eyes, and looked at the list. "Room 9A" she said obviously annoyed; Ulrich sneered once again, and walked along the academy, skateboard in hand. "you need keys." The woman said boredly, tossing a pair of keys at Ulrich. Her, with her best sences, caught the keys, rolling her auburn eyes once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((whats going on>Wink)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina ignored the stares as people examined her gray hair . she wasn't  proud of it but was some what happy that she was different. she took the keys from the lady at the desk. "excuse me " she cleared  her throat trying to come up with a way to say something. "we don't dye our hair" she stared at alina harder grimacing at her so called 'dyed' hair. "I didn't dye it" was all Alina said in a montoned voice as she headed toward her dorm room.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose scampered down the hallway to her room. She opened the door to two luxorious beds. The room had a couch and plasma TV at the front of the room. She dropped her luggage onto one of the beds. There weas a large bathroom, small kitchen, and two walk in closets.  Damien found his room and walked in. " Yet, I wonder how much Aunt Ellen spent on this.." He mumbled. She works so hard and never takes a break.. it must have cost a fortune to send me here. He set his luggage beside a bed covered in blue and red sheets.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich scampered down the hall boredly. She yawned at every piece of furniture, rolling her eyes at the people she passed. She looked for her room, but didn't find 9A. She kept walking, until she saw a sign which said 'Room 8A & 9A' Ulrich rolled her eyes once again, and entered the slim doorway. She saw a girl with long hair examining as well; She sneered at the room, and smirked slightly. She looked in the walk in closets, and rolled her eyes once again. She looked at the long haired teenaged girl once again. "Ahem." she fake coughed, a devilish look in her auburn eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( me?))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((i meant rose x D))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose jumped slightly, she swiftly turned around. "Oh, er.. Hi. My name is Rose. Whats yours?" She asked trying to be polite. She hated being nice but she wanted to learn more about this girl who was now her room mate.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ATTIUDE

Its a never ending game!

latest videos