Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina walked into her dorm room. For Alina's motherhad requested her to be alone she thought she would be in danger. Alina sat her stuff down not even bothering to unpack. she walked down the hall coming across two girls she stood there having a blank expression on her face.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich rolled her auburn eyes once again. "Who wishes to know? The wall?" she asked sarcastically. She didn't want to be here, so she didn't feel the need to pretend to be nice. She flopped onto one of the slender beds, dropping her items along the floor. "By the way," she started, slightly smirking. "Nice hair." she said, smirking widely. She enjoyed taunting people at times, unless she knew them very well. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina walked inside the girl had money and she needed some . walking in she grabbed a notebook and hit ulrich with it. quickly but quietly she took her money stuffing it down  her pocket and walking down the hallway.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose rolled her eyes. " At least I don't have to be acting all nice and polite anymore.." She retorted curtly at the girl. "If thats supposed to be offensive... you aren't doing a very good job at it..." She said smirking and flopping onto her own bed.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich had heard Alina coming, and put false money in her pocket. Once she awoke from the impact, she smirked. "Fell for the false money.." she whispered, sneering at the thought. She picked up her real money, and shut the door.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina had no expression. she kneeded Ulrich in the stomach taking her cell phone she ran down the hallway . examining it she realized that it wasn't fake. she came to  a slow pause quietly she went to the cafeteria full of people.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich scoffed; "Atleast I have natural colored hair." she retorted, pointing to Roses pink hair. She sneered, and jumped from the slender bed. She grabbed her items, and stuffed them into the closet, rolling her auburn eyes once again at Rose. "oh.. Bad news, you shouldn't go in the kitchen, you might break a nail." Ulrich retorted once again, rolling her eyes.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Okay, this isn't working. I'm sorry, but can you stop making Alina take Ulrichs items? She shut the door onAlina anyway :\ please?))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(9im a real dirt bag aren't i? hehe yeah i will be excluded from this rolepla so you guys won't be bothered))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah, its kinda confusing.. oh btw she has white hair not pink xD) Rose rolled her eyes. "How girly do you think I am. If you actually knew me, you wouldnt even say anything near that." She huffed and started unpacking. "But of course, that will never happen..."

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

Send the person above you a friend request!

awnser the question the person above you asks

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos