Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich noticed his hesitation, staring at the blood. She looked at her limp, bleeding arm, and sighed. She tried to get up once again, but failed. She smirked as she thought of another idea. She grabbed Damien's arm, pulling herself up next to him. Once she was on her feet, she felt suddenly dizzy. The world became darker, and darker. She suddenly collapsed of a conclusion from the major skateboard crash.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien almost gasped as she collapsed onto the ground. Ulrich had fainted due to the crash. He kneeled beside her and picked up her limp body. He carried her to the emergency room where he found a nurse filling out some papers. Her eyes widened as he walked in. "What happened? Quickly, set her down over there!" She instructed, motioning to one of the beds. He carefully set her down. The nurse cleaned her up and bandaged up Ulrich's arm.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich awoke, feeling sore. She looked around the room, seeing Damien and the nurse talking. She rolled her eyes, then winced in pain. She tried to move, but her body felt numb. "Where am I?" she demanded, even though she knew where she was. She narrowed her auburn eyes at the nurse. "Why am I here?" she whispered to herself.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien heard Ulrich and headed beside her bed. "You're in the emergency room of course. The impact and loss of blood caused you to black out, so I brought you here.." He replied shyly. " What, did you think I was gonna leave you bleeding there?" He said sarcastically with a slight smirk.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich rolled her auburn eyes at Damian. "You should've! I liked the Crimsion color of the flooring!" she replied sarcastically smirking at Damian. She looked at her arm, "it's broken, just great." she murmered sarcastically.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smirked a little irritated. Yet, he was taken back by her sarcastic reply. "Your welcome.." He murmured and left the room, emerging into the dim hallway. (Sorry I have writers block xD)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich rolled her auburn eyes at Damian, then hopped up from the bed. She narrowed her eyes at the nurse, then quickly walked out of the room. She winced slightly as she saw red items, then kept walking. Once she caught up to Damian, she smirked. "Thought once you take me to the nurse that's the last of me? Tough luck, your stuck with me now." she said, smirking at him. "oh... And thanks." she said, not very sarcastically.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien glanced over at Ulrich." Lucky me... I'm stuck with a girl who takes sarcasm to a new level..... Thats probably the only nice thing you've said to me." He said with a smirk, looking straight ahead as he walked.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( can i come in right now?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich smirked back at Damian. "How long have you been here? I'm waiting to get kicked out of cool for the 7th time this year!" she explained sarcastically, smirking at Damian. "By the way, I'm Ulrich Ishiama." she added, looking around for her line skateboard.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

latest videos