Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Cambridge Private Academy(Closed)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm actually new here.." He replied. " The seventh time?Yeesh.. and I thought I was crazy.." He said surprised at how many times she had been kicked out. " My name's Damien Williams... "

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich rolls her auburn eyes once again. "Yes seven. I did a lot of things in my old schools." she explained, slightly sarcastic. She smirked slightly, remembering each prank or stunt she did. "New her huh? I'm new to, y'know, til I'm kicked out." she said, once again sarcastically.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien grinned. " What exactly did you do to get kicked out six, soont to be seven, times?" He asked glancing at Ulrich. "And what are you going to do to get kicked out of here?"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 "Well... I shot an arrow at my gym teacher, I threw pencils at the nurse, I called the teacher valdomort for having no hair, I let a snake loose in my classroom, I set the cafeteria on fire, I made my principle and teacher make out, I pretended my teacher was Kirk, and tried to k!ll him...." she began, smirking at every detail. "I once even made a boy in my class fall in love with my teacher!" she bursted out laughing. "Then, I plan to do something to top it all." she explained, smirking at Damian.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien's eyes widened. " Geez... Someone's a little devil. I've never done anything that crazy... only a little bit crazy."  He said with a slight grin. " You made your principal and teacher make out? That is just disturbing.." He gave a small shiver at the thought. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich smirked. "Exactly why I did that. And what crazy thing did you do?" She replied, slightly sarcastic. Her auburn eyes slightly glowed in the dimmed light. She examined Damians' eyes, then his movements. She grinned, and looked around the room. She looked then at her broken arm, then moved her gaze to Damian.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
He shrugged with a smile. "Weelll I made my science teacher fall asleep. I tied a few balloons to her chair. When she awoke she almost freaked,she was in her chair floating up to the ceiling. It was hilarious... but that was a long time ago.." He said a bit more seriously. That happened before his parents died... when he was the biggest trouble maker in school.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich noticed his sudden turn. She sighed. "I am a troublemaker, and my father disapproves." She said, frowning slightly. "He said i'll never amount to anything but trouble." She continued, tears slightly brimming in her auburn eyes. She looked at her broken arm once again, wincing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien glanced at her. "At least you have a dad... my parents died in a car crash.. right on impact .." He muttered. " You won't amount  to anything but trouble? Thats harsh... But you still need to learn how to stop causing so much trouble if you want to prove something to your dad." 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ulrich narrowed her auburn eyes. "I don't care what he says! He can say all he wants! I will never amount to anything, I know I won't! I just want to be me!" She exclaimed, tears brimming in her eyes once again. She looked at her hands as a tear traced down her face, slowly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you

my comedy act

my comedy act