Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The lorthaine academy (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
its dark and the hallways reek of blood. i touch the wall my fingertips touching something cold and unpleasant. i watch as shadows flicker by and creatures creep up the wall. i  stop unable to move something wrings my kneck licking my face. it chuckles  softly until everything goes black normal teenagers have fun and want to live life to the fulliest. yet something doesn't seem right about this school. people eye at you as if you were a meal. and there are long dark hallways where you never come out  f. it seems as if there is something lurking behind you ready to strike. ]name: age: supernatural or human: looks: powers: personality: rules: no RPing like this: *walks down hallways* sees girl says hello no godmodding you can go far with your person bbut don't go to far NO RPING WITH OUT ME you can die if someone kills you and make another character to take our place you can get preggo [/b] (by they way a human can fall in love with a monster, and sometimes monsters willtry to kill you))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Sayanna Lock
Sayanna
StarStarStarStar
~can i join??heres my fourm if you need to accept it first name: Aroura Smith age: 16 supernatural or human: Supernatural looks: will get powers: can fly personalityDazedhe is very nice and talkitive but once you get to know her she is very nice~

Join my fourm called The Pack its a roleplaying group about wolves and Crazy House lol the title gives it away and Super Family, A family and they have super powers

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join??) Name: Blane Foster Age: 15 Supernatural or Human?: Supernatural Looks: Tall, brown and white hair, crimson red eyes, shiny white teeth Powers: Can grow fingernails and teeth long and sharpe in seconds, he can also shoot poisonious pins made of bone from arm Personality: Cold, Scary, Heartless

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alana Fitz Age: 16 Supernatural or uuman: supernatural Powers: she can shape shift and make a force feild Looks: long brown hair that is usually in abbraid Personality: not very talktaive,secretive,kind,sweet,honest,and optimistic

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Start??)

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((Start)) Alana walked into her dorm room and peeked outside her door. She could tell supernaturals were around. She decided to lay low for a while. Only so she wouldn't be seen as prey. She grabbed a blanket and decided to watch tv in the lobby where the entertainment was.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Addy Landers Age: 15 Supernatural or Human: Human Looks:  Powers: None Perso: Addy is an out-going carefree girl, she is always smiling and laughing. She can birghten up anyones day and she always looks on the bright side of things. She is bubbly and very cheeky

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
(Isnt Alana supernatural too?) Blane sat off in the back of the lobby when Alana walked in. "Hmmmm," He said to himself as he watched her.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

new lovely art

Eyebrows

What book are you currently reading?

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos