Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

A.o.T Academy

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to Artists of Tomorrow Academy! Or A.o.T, here you will lern all things art! This academy is a borading school that gives students a chance to live for art, no matter what form it is! Classes start at 9am and end at 3:45pm, the students are allowed to leave campus after classes but *MUST* be back by 9:20pm! Form: (Also Mine) Name: Blane Foster Age: 15 1/2 Gender: M Grade(8th-12th) : 9 Looks: Tall, Half Brown and Half White hair, right ear gauged, icy Blue eyes Clothing: Normally Long Sleeve shirt, Jeans, Shiny Tony Hawk High-Tops with rainbow Laces Personality: Super Sweet, Kind, Funn-Loving, Bubbley, Energetic Other: Gay *Schedule- 1: Math 2: Drama1 3: Photography1 4: Culenary1 5: Lunch *All Lunches are 5th* 6: Fashion1 7: Studio Art1 8: Studio Art2 *You can create your own Shedueles with ur own classes!! But Math is required! C:* There will be Drama, Romance and tentsion aswell

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos