Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(too late to join?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((guys? hey emzy lou wanna ropleay with me every one is gone))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(dunno if im aloud to join Frustrated)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((hmm most likely))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aiden James Smith Age: 18 gender: Male Species: Incubus Personality: Aiden likes to keep himself to himself and dislikes being noticed which sucks because hes a incubus. However, if someone annoys him he has a ferocious temper and can be quite scary and intimidating. He has a sharp tounge and can make up come backs quickly. He can be a little sarcastic and annoying but has a strange aura (his incubus powers) that makes you want to know him appearence: Aiden has strangely silky soft hair for a boy. His hair is a dark black and is needing a trim. His fringe sweeps to the side but drops just above his eyes when are an attractive green. He is muscular but not obviously so and he has pale skin that contrasts dramatically with his hair. His nose is a little pointed but he has full rose lips. He has chissled cheekbones and his eyebrow, lip, nose and ears are pierced. He is a normal weight, if a little slim but very tall. Aiden stands at a 6'3 which he detests as he does not like being noticed

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((sorry but i always wondered what and incubus is?))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(The male exualivant of a succumbus; the incubus is a demonic male who survives by praying on young women and having romantic relationships. The incubus has no choice but to break the womans heart or continue hurting and taking energy from her. The prey usually are aware of the incubus' motive but they have no control over their feelings for him and eventually get addicted. Therefore, if the incubus chooses to leave, the woman usually kills herself. Otherwise, the incubus continues to feed off her energy. That make sense?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((yes it does and i hope my character doesn't die O.O))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(ahaha)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

The Night World Acadamy.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: I smirk. "Thank you, thank you very much!" I said, impersonating elvis. I slide down the tree and sit on the floor. I smile up at her.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos