Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Evergreen Boarding School (Closed :c )

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Darigan smiled and let herself be pulled up. ( D: srry have to go , visiting friend)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay)

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Silver Forest. Age: 15. Gender: Male. Personality: Often funny, cheerful, psyched, sometimes a little hyper, serious, trustworthy, loving, caring. Looks: Medium height, dark brown hair, wears small square lensed glasses to read, wears a red cape and black clothing - vest top under his dark waistcoat, muscular structure, attracts girls just by looking at them when they look at his structure. He and girls sometimes flirt. Other: He likes music and annoying the teachers. Some of the females are attracted to the boys if they do something funny to annoy the teacher then get sent out. Silver is half american half canadian. Student or Teacher: Student.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Name: Silver Forest. Age: 15. Gender: Male. Personality: Often funny, cheerful, psyched, sometimes a little hyper, serious, trustworthy, loving, caring. Looks: Medium height, dark brown hair, wears small square lensed glasses to read, wears a red cape and black clothing - vest top under his dark waistcoat, muscular structure, attracts girls just by looking at them when they look at his structure. He and girls sometimes flirt. Other: He likes music and annoying the teachers. Some of the females are attracted to the boys if they do something funny to annoy the teacher then get sent out. Silver is half american half canadian. Student or Teacher: Student.
Congratulations Silver! just jump right in. there's a black out right now...

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks!) Silver was sitting in his room, when the bright building suddenly went dark. His iPod was still playing on the dock station, charging up as it did. It was playing quietly, so he wouldn't annoy anyone. He got up, leaving his glasses on. He left his room, and entered the canteen. Gee, this is weird...where is everyone?

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
-It's pitch dark and it's 8.30pm... i don't think people would be in the canteen...- Emma walked down the dark hall mumbling bad words to herself. She heard a caltering noise,"hello?" she said,"is anyone they're?" "MWAHAHAHAAAAHA!" a voice cackled. "wh...who's there..." She wondered worried and slightly scared. Then something drabed her arm. -OOOoo i hope she's ok... then again i know if she's ok or not... allwell!-

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
The girls were laughing there heads off,"I can't believe you did that!" Emma screamed. "Calm down Emma, it was only a joke. Hey, where's Clover?" Beth asked Derbhlah. She shrugged and turned to Emily, she shrugged. CLOVER'S PART! Time:11:00.p.m. Clover was lying in her cat bed in Beth's dorm room, 'She's a cat, she doesn't do much' as people say, THEY'RE WRONG!!!! so, so wrong Frown Anyway she was asleep.-She snores! it's really wierd, and yes she is my cat in real- Her watch bussed and she grr-ed and stood up and tapped her watch and a hologram appeared,"Good evening agent C, Dr-" she turned it off and went back to her cat bed. Then the door opened,"seriously it's not that funny!" Emma yelled, the girls laughed and about 10 mins later they were in they're beds. "Night Derbhlah" Beth said,"Night Beth, Night Emily","Night Derbhlah, Night Emma","Goodnight!" she said unhappy."Night Clover" Beth said. Clover just purr-ed and they all fell asleep.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver was born with the ability to see in the dark, so he walked out into the outside. “Well, at least there's light out here.” He said, smiling.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Beth woke up, it was now 7.00.am -Sunday, she found a note:

"Emma" wrote:

Dear Beth, I'm out to get paper towels... Clover was sick on my bed... Be back soon, Air Hugs! Emma.
Beth shrugged and got dressed. And walked outside ans sat on a bench munching on pancakes.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie was in her dorm.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos