Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Evergreen Boarding School (Closed :c )

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone finished their work,"class, i want you to work in pairs to interduce yourself" Miss Melody said. Hello=Bonjour Hi=Sault (Comme)Ça va?=how are you? bien=good -you can use google translate if you want, i'm just writing down points from my french book- "travaille à deux, means work in pairs/two's" The teacher blured on.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnsonautomatically turned to Beth "Care to join me ?"

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

Darigan gripped thehandle of her FNC that emerged from her bag. She sucked at french. "Mon nom est d'Aden et je suis dix-sept.Vous êtes très belle" Said Johnson to Beth. "Parlez-moi de vous"
-inpressive! xD - "uh... J'appelle Beth, j'ai douze ans." Beth begun,"Ça va?" Emma continued ignoring everyone as she wrote down the notes on the board. Emily had always been good at french, she went to Paris every summer,"J'adore le françise! et toi Mark?" Emily said cheery. "uh..." Mark just stared at Emily, as if she was a 3-headed turkey! Evan continued pouting and mumbling to himself. "Mark mes petit copain/amis" Emily smiled at Miss Melody. "Bravo" She chuckled, Mark was confused as ever! Luckyly the bell rang, there were alot of 'sigh's, 'aww's, a phew 'yes!'es and one 'i still can't find my wallet...'. They all walked out of french and down to maths, they all sat together smile

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
- Yay - Darigan stood in the hallway, one leg resting on the wall with her back on it also. She took the FNC out. It had been acting strange lately. She looked into the chamber, empty. She sighed and started to flick some dust and dirt off the muzzle.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

- Yay - Darigan stood in the hallway, one leg resting on the wall with her back on it also. She took the FNC out. It had been acting strange lately. She looked into the chamber, empty. She sighed and started to flick some dust and dirt off the muzzle.
-What's a FNC?- The maths teacher was really boring, so boring he fell asleep... everyone just walked out and went to sit in the school's mini park - xD - Beth and the gang ate their break. "-What's why they call it a hotdog" Emma finished. "wow, who knew?!" Emily grinned. "i know right" Derbhlah said poping out of nowhere. "Hey Derbhlah, want some orange- wait... where have you been!?" Emily said slightly angery. "The basement" Derbhlah smiled,"it's pretty awesome down there! hey, let's all go!" Everyone looked quite conserned, i mean, like, 'ditch' class to go to the basement? Emma put a finger to the side of her eye, Derbhlah nodded. "Okay everyone! let's go!" Emma marched. Everyone shrugged and begun walking to the basement. "I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW GUYS!!!" Evan yelled and followed them.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
- Its her daemon. Because Darigan is a Gunner Girl, upotte, she needs her gun with her or she dies, basically, its her soul. An FNC is a type of gun - Darigan slung the FNC over her shoulder,and strode beside Evan. " New kid... They all go after em."

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, have to go.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
-i'm still very confused...- "WHY! WHY US! WHY NOW! PLEASE LET US GO!" Emily cried. "uh... Emily... you okay?" Mark questioned very consurned. "I have drama soon, so i'm practising" Emily smiled. Derbhlah rolled her eyes and pushed the door to the basement open, they all looked amazed, after a minute the look faded away. "Who wants to go in first?" Derbhlah smiled, everyone stepped back, except Evan. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDIN' ME!!!!" Evan yelled, this was SO not his day, he gulped and stepped down the old wooden stairs. The boards creaked under his feet,"all clear" he yelled up to the top of the stairs. They all walked down one by one. Basement Stairway

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

Sorry, have to go.
Aww. K, c u later.

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
superstare! can you see this???

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

We the Kidz

latest videos