Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Evergreen Boarding School (Closed :c )

Posted By:
parrotmad
parrotmad
Star
Name: Katya Age: 11 Gender: Female Personality: Friendly Looks Like: Dark brown hair with caramel highlights, tanned skin, hazel eyes Other: ... Student or Teacher: Student

Katya L

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"parrotmad" wrote:

Name: Katya Age: 11 Gender: Female Personality: Friendly Looks Like: Dark brown hair with caramel highlights, tanned skin, hazel eyes Other: ... Student or Teacher: Student
Accepted! You both can just jump into the RP

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
(...are you guys gonna post?)

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
(Can I. Join plzz) Form: Name: Simon Age:12 Gender: Male Personality: smart,romantic,funny,people person. Looks: (profile pic) Other: Musician Student or teacher: student

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Savanna Nicole Age: 12 Gender: F Perso: Funny loving, dancy and bubbly Looks: Has light dirty blonde long hair and side bangs and blue eyes. Other: is bullied sometimes, doesnt usually follow dress code.... wears every thing except white blouse but wears black over shirt thing. STUDENT.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

Emily glared at Silver at turned to Emma to talk about shoes- but Emma was TOTALLY NOT interested. "so we have, Beth, Emma, Emily, Silver and...?" Miss Sunbay gave a questioning look at the large table infront of her where all the students mumbled and sniggered because she didn't know how to say some of the kids/teens names. The kids/teens all wrote they're name's and a interesting fact under it.

"Emily" wrote:

I'm single Wink 'Emily Kinney'

"Emma" wrote:

I hate life, girl's have too many dilEMMA's 'Emma Ernt'

"Beth" wrote:

"With faith, love, and an acounting mewtant, you'll find yourself in a place you could never imagine..." Mr Magorium 'Beth Belinie'
She smiled and continued drawing. -g2g now, bye!-
Emily Kinney is a name of a girl from my fave show..... the walking dead, she's me fave charrie!!!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"vannagirl123" wrote:

Emily Kinney is a name of a girl from my fave show..... the walking dead, she's me fave charrie!!!
(Lol, excited? xD I've seen the ad's on FX for the walking dead, but it scared me xc ) Beth scampered awkwardly out of the room, she walked down the corridor. Then, she saw something terrifying. She shreeked in horror. ~Clover~ Clover the Cat waddled into her cat bed, beside Beth's bed. She purred and rubbed her head off her kittens. There were four; Cheerio, Smokey, Socks and Cookie, Only a day old cX

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

"cornibert" wrote:

(Can I. Join plzz) Form: Name: Simon Age:12 Gender: Male Personality: smart,romantic,funny,people person. Looks: (profile pic) Other: Musician Student or teacher: student
Accepted =D

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted c:

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks for the accept) Simon being scared of coming to a new school,came to the door of the school took a deap breath and walked into the school he looked around,Simon saw all of these faces starring at him,he walked to the office collected his dorm key and his scheduel,Simon went to his room and put down his things and went straight to class,Simon found the class and took a deep breath before walked into the class Simon looked at the rest of children in the class (that's you guys.) He walks to the teacher and gives Him/her his information card,the teacher introduced him,Simon went and took a seat to the middle of the class,while Simon was sitting he was thinking about what the children were saying about him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos