Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
Ocean Side Boarding School is a Boarding school on an Island in the middle of the Ocean, I think that's all you need to know lol :P Rules No Dying No having kids  There can be some drama just don't over do it. Forum Name: Age: 13-17 Looks: Personality: Dorm Number: Gender: Other:

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Noah Johnson  Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Changing  Dorm Number: 99 Gender: Male Other: He loves to play the Guitar, Listing to music, Hangout with friends and play Soccer 

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is anyone going to Join?)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna "Aria" Collins Age: 15 Looks: short red hair that reaches just a little above her chin, grey eyes, pale skin. freckles across the bridge of her nose. very thin, very small. pretty, in a girl-next-door kind of way. at first glance, she looks weak, but if you look again you notice that she's very fit, though not exactly muscular. Personality: if you dont know her, she's quiet and shy. she doesnt trust others usually, though there are a few exceptions. if she does trust you, shes funny, sarcastic, but usually pretty nice. it's hard for guys to earn her trust. doesnt like to be touched, and tends to flinch away from others if they come near her unless she trusts them completely. never cries when others are around. very smart, though most dont guess it. regarded as "strange" by most people. can be a bit random or hyper. Dorm Number: 13 Gender: female Other: was sexually harrassed by some guys when she had just turned 13. still hasnt recovered, and doesnt like to be around guys if there isnt a girl around. before that, she was bullied alot. loves (and is good at) photography and writing. Likes soccer, but doesnt really play it anymore because she doesnt want to be noticed. Loves music, and sometimes writes her own songs, but is embarrassed by them and doesn't show anyone. Can play basic piano, but prefers drums. Almost always has a pair of headphones on, or hanging around her neck. Name: Matthew Davis Age: 15 Looks: shaggy, dark brown hair that is just long enough the somewhat cover his eyes. his eyes are blue-grey. he has fair skin. tall for his age, standing at 5' 9". Very fit from playing sports.kinda handsome, though he doesn't realize it. Personality: quiet, smart, funny. he could be popular, but he isnt. he isnt unpopular either, hes more like his own group. kinda weird, but lots of people like him. Tries to be kind to everyone. A bit geeky at times, but also pretty athletic. Tends to be a bit optimistic. Dorm Number: 101 Gender: male Other: good with computers. Plays tennis, badminton, basketball, and he skateboards. Loves music, no matter the genre, unless it's pop. His mom died when he was little, and his step-mom hates him, so she sent him to the school. Good at DIY stuff.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(you're welcome.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(im attempting to invite some of my friends. so, yeah.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone Else?)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicolai Babarin Age: 15 Looks: Personality: He's quiet and he's a bit of a shut in, it's not so much that he can't talk to be people, but the fact that he doesn't want to, since every friend he's ever made always ended up growing apart from him. He can't defend himself in an argument, because his social skills aren't good enough to make up anything to say, if you get Nicolai angry enough, he'll simply ignore you for a few days, sadly for him, he's too forgiving to hold a grudge for more than a week. He's nice to girls when they don't ask too many questions, but tends to be irritable to guys. Dorm number: He's in #12 Gender: At first sight, it's a gender neutral type of thing and usually ends with people referring to him as 'they, them, guy or person' given how scrawny he is for his age, but he's a guy, truly. Other: He's into fencing, and plays quite a bit of baseball and beach volleyball. If he does hang around people, it's usually girls instead of boys, given his track record with bullies that just happened to be male. He was born to a French mother and a Russian father after his mother had gotten pregnant and his parents moved to America. They always wanted him as far away as possible because he shut them out as much as everyone else, so he never saw much of them, usually spending life at school, camps, and assorted extracurricular activities. When his parents head of Ocean Side Boarding School, they shipped him off immediately, not caring if he was bullied again, since they had done their best to deal with it throughout Nicolai's life, and were fed up with it.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

latest videos