Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
johanna watched as the bird did his business on the boys head she turned away hiding a laugh. taking a napkin out of her purse she quickly gave it to him "h-here you go" she said looking at the sea.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks" He said taking the napkin and wiping the poop off his head 

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

{Like I said in my other post, to see how my character looks like, go to page 13.} Breathing lightly, I let the ocean air whip my hair around, and closed my eyes. Opening my eyes only half way, I walked back toward the shore and sat down, the salty water soaking my white dress, again. 

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Aria laughed softly. "Good call on your part. I drov for about 12 hours, so i didnt get any classes for the first day, either."
(...and still waiting for Jackson's response.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicolai nodded, getting to his feet and going to his radio, slipping the Paramore CD out of the radio and under a stack of manga he had not too far away, the slip quick so it wasn't noticed. Pulling out a Linkin Park CD, turned on the radio and stuck it in, turning on the Xbox and looking over his shoulder at Naomi. "Up for a match?" he said, smirking a little. Jackson gave her a thumbs up. "Life is good when it's all fun and games. I'm just hoping I can get back to Tokyo.. American life is so odd when you haven't lived it since you were a toddler.." he grumbled. "The only upside is that I don't have to wait an extra year for Driver's ed."

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria shook her head slightly, smiling. "Japan, huh? What was that like?" She couldnt imagine life outside of America.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi smirked, pretending she didn't notice the Paramore CD he had under the manga. "You up for a beating?" She replied, smirking once again widely. Her electric blue eyes flared as she looked at Nicolai, her heart racing of the excitment inside of her. Her short raven hair glinted in the lighting of the room as she whipped her head around, looking at the  Xbox.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Really nice actually... Easygoing, great people who have morals." Jackson said,a  longing look in his eyes. He had been born and raised in Japan, and after a year in America as a three-year old, he never wanted to leave Japan again.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"Must have been cool." Aria sighed lightly, daydreaming about what her life would have been like if she had lived there. for one, i would be more trusting of guys.... and people in general....

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh, teachers are a bit strict.." Jackson muttered, pouting as he leaned against the wall. Nicolai chuckled gently. "If only." he teased, tossing her a controller.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Chocolate or vanilla cake?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

latest videos