Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
Noah Grabbed his bags and walked to the Bout " Why do my Parents half to make me come to some stupid Boarding school and leave all my friends" He said to himself  stepping on the bout 

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi looked over his shoulder at the newcomer, still staying silent. He secretly hoped if he refused to talk, he wouldn't be considered a freak, and he wouldn't be bullied.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
Noah walked next to Alexi "So your stuck going to the Boring sounding school also " He asking 

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi tensed, simply pretending his attention was caught by a lighthouse in the distance. He didn't care if the other was trying to be friendly, all he cared was that his interested look was real looking, of course it wasn't.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
Noah seen that the dude didn't wanna Talk so he went and set down 

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi redid the collar of his button down dress shirt boredly, putting his hands into his pockets and looking up at the sky. It was getting dark up there, and he hoped it wouldn't rain.

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey i g2g)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria sighed when her parents dropped her off at the docks. She had expected this for years, honestly. Apparently she was 'anti-social' and 'strange.' She got on the boat without protest, but didnt sit. She glanced over. Random guy in a button up shirt, random guy with tan-ish hair. Lovely. nothing but guys so far. Matthew got of of the car, happy. He was actually the one who had brought up going to boarding school. He liked his hometown, but it was too.... small. He boarded the boat and smiled at the guy with tan-ish hair. "Hi. I'm Matthew."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back) The bout started up and left the docks 

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name ~ Naomi Scotten Age ~ 16 Appearance ~RolePlay Personality ~ Quiet, Keeps to herself, Is kinder in the dark than the day time, Outgoing, Looses herself in memories when she see's something that reminds her of her parents. Emo-ish/Punk-Rock-ish style. She is very kind.... at times. She is very secretive, never talking about her past. Dorm Number ~ 215 Gender ~ Female Other ~  Naomi was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I know- song made by me

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos