Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden stepped onto the boat, carefull of his long limbs. He was forced to sit next to some guy in a button up shirt as there didn't seem to be any other seats. He folded his legs under him and pulled out his ipod, not wanting to make conversation of any kind personally. But he wasn't particularly bothered if the other wanted to to pass time. Sam was already on the boat, sitting in a small, comfortable corner she had found. She began to sketch a guy who was looking out to sea, but had to start over when he changed position to look at another guy and converse. Her eyes flitted around, trying to find a object of interest. Jasper hopped on the boat, refusing to say goodbye to his parents. He rolled up his sleeves, showing his new sleeve tattoos, which he was greatly proud of, and slid onto a lone bench facing the back of the boat. He was glad of this because the sea was of great interest to him and it would give him something progressive to do rather than tease his companions

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
The bout was pulling toward the shore, Noah stood up "So where finally here" He said looking at the school 

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

Name ~ Naomi Scotten Age ~ 16 Appearance ~RolePlay Personality ~ Quiet, Keeps to herself, Is kinder in the dark than the day time, Outgoing, Looses herself in memories when she see's something that reminds her of her parents. Emo-ish/Punk-Rock-ish style. She is very kind.... at times. She is very secretive, never talking about her past. Dorm Number ~ 215 Gender ~ Female Other ~ Naomi was always hated in her family, and voted an outcast. She bottled up her flaring emotion, but soon let it out. Due to that action, her parents disowned her, sent her away to an unknown land to her. She soon found herself in a forest, venturing farther. She is scarred and broken, but doesn't show it usually. Her emotions never show very much, but at times, she cannot hold the shattered lies inside of her. She is so broken, the thought of home makes her feel like she has no one, mostly because, she doesn't
{Was I accepted? Sorry if i'm bothering you!}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"yep, looks like it." Matthew smiled half-heartedly. Aria opened her eyes and stared at the shore. She immediately started comparing it to a prison compound.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you where accepting :P)

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
The Bout pulled up next to the docks "ALRIGHT EVERYONE OFF" The captain screamed, Noah stood up and walked off the bout and grabbed his bags 

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okie Dokie : D)  Naomi bit her lip as she looked around boat, seeing the building ahead of them. "This is prison. Better get used to it." She muttered, wringing her hands together. Her electric blue eyes showed nothing, but her face showed that she wasn't excited, just the opposite. She stood up slowly, gazing into the water beneath the boat.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria bit her tongue to keep from yelling at the stupid captain. She grabbed her bags and headed off without glancing back. Matthew rolled his eyes. Grabbed his bag, and got off the boat.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name:  Alina Gorriander age: 16 looks: long thin auburn hair that reaches to her thighs, dull blue eyes. pale skin, and is a very small girl personality: Alina is shy thus, being why she doesn't have many friends, she always has her head stuck in a book and it is very hard to get her to pay attention, she also likes to look at something beautiful dorm number: 34 gender: female other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi rolled her electric blue eyes at the captain, grasping her bags. She looked at the other passengers, rolling her eyes once again. Her face was blank, showing nothing but boredness. She yawned, seeing a girl and a boy, then some other passengers atop the boat. "Some boarding school, it looks like a prision." She retorted, sneering lightly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos