Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina grabbed her bags walking along with the others. the captain yellings made her ear s rings and she sighed in discomfort.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden sighed and shuffled awkwardly off the boat, grabbing his bags as he did so Sam stood up and slinked off the boat silently, pulling her suitcase with her Jasper stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets and hurried off the boat, picking his bags up as he did so

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexi grumbled to himself, picking up his suitcase and running a hand through his silky black hair. He hated boarding schools for the simple reason that they were more like being grounded for a year, or two, or three, than any other type of school. "Beats Catholic school." he whispered to himself, paling at the remembrance of the lashings kids got from the teacher when they failed to listen.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina couldn't help but repeat what he had said. "Cathloc school?" se mouthed the words internaly and stared at him confused.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi rolled her electric blue eyes as she looked around the school. She gritted her teeth, whilsting her bags tightly. She bit her lip, eyeing everyone she passed. Her eyes suddenly landed on a boy with black hair, whom was paling at the moment. She scoffed, walking towards him slowly. "Whats wrong hotshot? Hate the school already?" She asked, her electric blue eyes flaring dangerously. Her raven hair glinted in the dimmed lighting, causing her eyes to shine brighter then before.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Crap.. so used to Alexi. He's not really Alexi, he's Nicolai, same culture, different name ^_^} Nicolai tensed at the voice addressing him. It sounded so... accusing to him. He simply looked towards her with curious eyes and waved his free hand dismissively, trying to put on the look of 'It's worth my time to answer your question'. This had worked for years, but now it seemed his old charm was faltering. "I just don't like boarding schools.." he whispered timidly, this was bad. He wasn't good around people, and people never seemed to be good around him. Bad, bad bad.. he thought.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina kept walking not even repplying to his words. she felt uncomfortable with the timid silence

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi scoffed, rolling her electric blue eyes. "Mhmm, so do I hotshot, but that doesn't say why you were turning pale." She retorted, noticing him lost in thought. She rolled her eyes once again, grasping her bag tightly. She looked at the boy next to her, taking in every detail. Her raven hair relflected in the lighting, causing a few people to stare. "What are you staring at?" She hissed at them, her eyes narrowed into slits. She gritted her teeth. Everyone stared at her because of the way she looked.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alina looked at naomi she grimaced. what was her problem.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden frowned slightly. No one had approached him, probably because he was so freakishly tall. He sighed and sat on his suitcase. He closed his eyes and turned his face to the sun Sam sighed quietly and pulled out her sketch book. She flicked through the pages slowly, taking in the detail. Jasper tapped his feet, waiting for instructions. He was so ridiculously nervous. He pulled out a cigarette and took a long drag

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

Favorite Cold Drink?

China pledges more dialogue on regional co...

Boy Bands List

Boy Bands List

How many friends do you have offline now??

latest videos