Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{I'ma be a boss, and I'ma make a second character.} Name: Jackson Perry Age: 17 Looks: Stands at about 5'7" Personality: He's loving, caring, and has an interest in a cute type of love. Jackson really stays out of drama, but at times he can be sensitive to the max. He's Bisexual, but tends to date girls more often, since being the sensitive guy he is, doesn't like the hate he gets when he dates guys. Dorm number: 34# Gender: Male.. Other: He's a hard core gamer and anime-lover, since he was born and raised in Japan. {He's British though}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{I know, I just say Dude a lot. Quite a bit actually.. I should stop..} "Of course not with their bare hands.. but the things they can do.. they'll make your life hell.. I'm not even religious, I'm so glad to be away from my parents.." Nicolai smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. For once in a month his dark grey eyes gleamed. Even still the other looked dreary, his pale skin not helping.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{Nah, It's fine. I say dude alot as well, and I say Broski alot}  Naomi sneered slightly, grinning widely. "So, they make your life hell? Wow, that's not very religious. And, i'm glad to be away from all my family, god they're mean!" She cried out, grinning once again. "No wonder I hate them.." She breathed out, her raven hair gleaming in the dimmed lighting once again. Her electric blue eyes flared once again as she sneered. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Someone talk to my character? I don't usually ask...)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh, my parents don't really want anything to do with me.. I don't think I've spent more than a day around my mother since I was three." Alexi muttered lowly, his scrawny shoulders tensing, the stalky young man seeming to get a little worked up.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Naomi noticed him tensing, and sighed slightly. "My parents never liked me, nor wanted me at all. I was always alone, always hated, all that sort of stuff. They actually made my life living hell." She explained, shivering at the thought of her family. She grasped her bag tighter, biting her lip slightly. 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson arrived on the late boat, looking at the school he'd be a senior in. "Wow.. not anything too short of impressive.." he said sarcastically, running a hand through his blonde hair and adjusting his glasses, grabbing his backpack and school supplies, walking in. This was nothing compared to his old city boarding school, but he wouldn't say that aloud, lest the wrath of the teachers. Nicolai smiled gently at her. "I don't see why anyone could hate you." he said with in unintentional, reassuring tone. "At least you're away from them, right?" Nicolai explained.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi smiled slightly, nodding at Nicolai. "Yeah, I guess so..." She muttered, seeing a few people staring at her once again. She rolled her electric blue eyes at them, obviously not in the mood to hiss at them. "I'm Naomi Scotten, by the way." She stated, nodding once again. Her electric blue eyes flared dangerously as she looked around once again. She clutched her bag tighter, seeing more people staring at her. "I'll see ya later.." She murmered, not even asking his name. She turned away, walking away slowly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicolai watched her walk away, shrugging gently. Everyone turned to look at the blonde that had entered. "The awesome me has arrived!" Jackson shouted gleefully as he walked in, ignoring the stares he got.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi bit her lip, trying to ignore the stares everyone gave her. She kept walking, suddenly thinking about the boy she had met. She smiled slightly, but that slowly dissolved once she reached the dorms. She looked for number 215, which was her dorm room this room. She heaved a sigh, finally finding it.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

Kidzworld app

What kinda farm animal are u?

Help I dont like teen books

latest videos