Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ocean Side Boarding School (Rp Always accepting)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden rolled his eyes at the newcomer and looked around at everyone Sams eyes flitted over each of the drawings Jasper was annoyed, usually, his slight rebeliousness, his tattoos and his smoking. This was a new experiance for him

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi sighed, setting her stuff atop her bed. She scoffed once she looked over the room, rolling her eyes once again. She scoffed, walking out of the horribly coloured room. She narrowed her electric blue eyes, walking down the hallway. She suddenly stopped, seeing a newcomer in the entryway. "Another new comer? This is going to be living helll..." She retorted, rolling her eyes oncer again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria walked, barely even paying attention to where she was going. She very brilliantly walked straight into a guy, causing herself to fall. Her face turned bright red. "sorry..." (the guy is Jackson) Matthew smiled half heartedly at anyone who looked at him. He walked into the school and attempted to find his dorm.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eh? Oh, hey, no problem.." Jackson chuckled, smiling. "You look like a tomato!" he joked sweetly, smiling at her blush. Alexi sighed at the newcomer, shaking his head and crossing his arms, walking to his dorm.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Naomi sighed, seeing Nicolai walking away from the newcomer. She grinned slightly, stuffing her hands into her pockets. "Yo! Hotshot, I never got you name!" She called out, gabbing Nicolai's arm. She grinned once again, her electric blue eyes flaring like sparks of fire.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria covered her face with her hands. "Yeah, well, uh, sorry....." she wasn't used to talking to guys. Guys didn't speak to her. Guys didn't even notice her. Well, it would be kinda hard to not notice someone who walked straight into you...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson smiled down at her. "Don't worry." he said gently, ruffling her hair.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria shrank away slightly without even realizing it out of habit. She did remove her hands from her face, now that it was relatively normal. Matthew managed to find his dorm and crashed on one of the empty beds.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson smiled, waving goodbye before walking away to his dorm.

Posted By:
bluesky
bluesky
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry had to leave earlier)Noah walked to his dorm and set his stuff down

Philippians 1:21
For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

That's Right i'm a Christian, If you got a problem with it then Don't add me

TAKEN By the most AMAZING Girl EVER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH