Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan Academy. Sort of a boarding school, sort of a regular high school. Isolated from the rest of the world, by itself on an island by Britain. One of the best schools around. But to the students that go there, it's just normal school, with normal friends, popular kids, jocks, and the like. How will your story go? rules: - don't make the Roleplay all about you. - no pregnancy lines. Romance is allowed, by pregnancy lines basically break the first rule. - although this Roleplay isn't ask to join, please respect it if I do say you have to leave later in the Roleplay. - Don't leave anyone out. I know from experience how much it sucks when everyone is off having fun without you, and no one wants to include you. - finally, don't kill each other. Fights allowed, but no death. Or I will have to scream and beat my head against the wall. -oh, and dorms are there. It's just, there are two buildings, A and B, so put down A14 if you're dorm 14 in building A. Get it? form: Name: Age: Looks: Clothes: Dorm: Personality: Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erika Heathers Age: 15 Looks: small, slight, fragile build, Erika stands at only 5' 4". She has hair that's so dark it's almost black that she has chopped to chin length, and it is constantly getting in her face since she refuses to wear hairpins. Fair skin and naturally grey eyes. Clothes: Erika's clothes are all black, purple, and silver. She usually wears a silver or purple tank top with a black jacket, dark jeans, and black sneakers with silver accent (or bblack combat boots), as well as some black fingerless gloves. If its a dressier occasion, she also has some black or dark purple dresses, black flats and dress boots, and some dark purple and silver makeup. All her jewelry uses silver as the metal, with purple or black gems and stones. She usually wears a necklace with a guitar charm. Dorm: A13 Personality: Erika plays at being dark and moody so that people will leave her alone. If you ever see the real her, you'll realize she's insecure, scared, and very shy. She put up a guard against people because she was bullied, and she very rarely relaxes it to the point of not crying when there are others around. If you manage to somehow become her friend, she's nice and sarcastic, and very protective of you. Can be very violent for small reasons at random times. Other: loves music. And photography. And writing. Is good with computers.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join.?(; Name: Anamarie Age:16 Looks: Clothes: she is wearing a red shirt with blue jeans. She has a pair of vans on Dorm: A14 Personality: Anamarie is kind. She is sweet, but is not afraid to speak her mind. She is sassy and sometimes mean. She can be nice if she likes you. Other: n/a

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. Sorry about disappearing, had to do something.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Its okay. Thank you.(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(cha. anyone wanna join?)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? It's alright if I can't Big Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
sorry, meant to say that you could, but got distracted.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats alright! And thank you. I will post my form in a second.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Rowan Academy

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raven Mitchelson Age: 16 Looks: Clothes: She usually wears darker clothes like purple,dark blue,and black, but she does often wear random diffeerent color. She always wears her lucky black and white converse or her rainbow flats. She usually wears skinny jeans, skirts with leggings, a v-neck shirt, or a hoodie. Dorm: A8 Personality: She is very shy when meeting new people but very out going and crazy around her friends. It takes her time to trust some one, she is the adventerous and mischievous type of girl.  Other: none

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Becky G

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

latest videos