Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha walked up to her dorm, and got really really itchy eyes. She sniffed. She called the sniffing part 'allergies'.

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I looked at Sasha walk away and at Tyler i couldnt chose who to go after my mind was racing with thoughts and ideas then i heard his voice Aroans he was coming toward Sasha i yelled " Sasha watch out!" i ran up to her before she could go knocking her down to the ground Aroan grabbed me by my shirt and flew high in the air out from the window

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha threw Skye off, she stared into his eyes again, they locked again.

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I yelld her name "Skye!" she was too high up i raced to sasha to see if se was ok

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha saw him leave, she got itchy eyes and allergies again, she ran off to her dorm.

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
He looked at Sasha for a while then flew off flying out of the window i was terrified he was gonna drop me to my death

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I got to Sasha as soon as she shut the door slamming it in my face i pounded on the door accidentaly knocking it down and i said " Your going to let him kill her or watever because your jealous?!"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha was in love with that guy, she couldn't decide who to save. Skye or Aroaan.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha rose up, she was not gonna be called that, she shot into the Skye and saved Skye, kissing Aroan, she took Skye back down and she just left her next to Tyler,going back to her dorm

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I few out of the window and tried to grab skye Aroan said " it wont be that easy she will be my bride she is the strongest shape shifter alive she will have my babies an we will create a army!" I screamed " No she wont!" He shrugged and dropped her she was falling befoe my eyes and i tryed to help her but he grabbed my shirt and made me watch

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos