Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
"That would be wonderful!" I jump at him giving him a hug accidently knocking him over

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
We are on the floor and she is on top of me inches from my face i see her face go red and she jumps up

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I say " Im sooo sorry im kinda clumsy please um dont be mad"  i felt my eyes turn purple that meant i was starting to like him i diddnt want him to see so i turned around

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I look at her walk over and spin her around and sy " Why would i be mad it was just aawkward moment oh and i meant to ask why did your eyes change from blue to purple?"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" I dont know and it changes with my emotions the colors of my eyes"

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"What is you emotion now?"

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Um..........i feel um....." My face grew red with ever word i turned and tried to walk away

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"Come on tell me please skye dont make me hyponotize you" i say joking

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Ok fine i like you ok bye" I run down the hallway 

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I turn around to say something but shewas already  gone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

Cat vs Dog

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos