x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030_2139515 Lock
Beerocker1030_2139515

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
" Um you dont have to say that just because i told you i did"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
" I do really like you  thoe"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030_2139515

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I start blushing then say " Well im glad but i cant be with you because im not supposed to date vampires"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
" Well why not"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030_2139515

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
"Because my father was killed by a vampire who still hasnt been caught and he could be anyone"

Posted By:

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
"Well do you know who he is?"

Posted By:
Beerocker1030_2139515

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
" Yes his name is Aroan he is a very powerful vampire that has the power to teleport anywhere so thats why i dont date vampires i friend them but dont date them"

Posted By:

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
" Oh " i say thinking " i hope she isnt talking about my brother Aroan i know he killed people in his life but it was only with reason could Aroan be this monster she is describing?" I look back at her and say " Well i will help you look for him"

Posted By:
Beerocker1030_2139515

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
I say " That would be wonderful thank you so much for being here to help me" with a smile and kiss on the cheek i turned and skiped away

Posted By:

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
"I have never felt this way for someone i must get her to feel the same no matter wat"

Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What are you playing right now?

I have a friend who is a girl, I think she...

what colors are you wearing?

WHAT MAKES A BOOK BORING?

speak about the above user

Post a lie about the user above you

What are you playing right now?

speak about the above user

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games