Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Um you dont have to say that just because i told you i did"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
" I do really like you  thoe"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I start blushing then say " Well im glad but i cant be with you because im not supposed to date vampires"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStar
" Well why not"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
"Because my father was killed by a vampire who still hasnt been caught and he could be anyone"

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"Well do you know who he is?"

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Yes his name is Aroan he is a very powerful vampire that has the power to teleport anywhere so thats why i dont date vampires i friend them but dont date them"

Posted By:
StarStarStar
" Oh " i say thinking " i hope she isnt talking about my brother Aroan i know he killed people in his life but it was only with reason could Aroan be this monster she is describing?" I look back at her and say " Well i will help you look for him"

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I say " That would be wonderful thank you so much for being here to help me" with a smile and kiss on the cheek i turned and skiped away

Posted By:
StarStarStar
"I have never felt this way for someone i must get her to feel the same no matter wat"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Words that start with "L"

Somebody call 911!