Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Kintaki Boarding school( please join its open)

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
i continue skipping until i get to the cafe i grab some food and sit down

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I walk around a bit and stop by the nurses office again its open now so i peek inside and i see a woman i ask her if she seen the nurse she says " The nurse disappered so im her replacement until she gets back"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I finish eating my lunch and i hear the announcer say that: me, Tyler, Sasha, and Jade need to report to the front office

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I look for the office accidently bumping into Skye she smiles then shows me where the office is we go in and the principle asks " Where are the others?"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I shrug and they say "well infrm them of this information when you find them ok?" we nodded our heads the began talking abouth the disapperances and how the nurse disappered 

Posted By:
StarStarStar
And how we were some of the most qualified students and we all had extrordinary powers and they could be used to help save everyone from there captor and save theschool from retirment

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
We agreed to help only so i could find my fathers killer and we left the office they told us to not tell anyone other then Sasha and Jade

Posted By:
StarStarStar
So me and Skye walked out in the hallways and a group of boys came down the hall they stopped at Skye pushing me out the way and told her bout some party they were throwing and how they would love for her to go

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I say " Sure jhonny ill go to your party but only if i get to bring Tyler" i grabbed his arm tugging him close they sighed and said ok then jhonny kissed my cheek and left with his group

Posted By:
StarStarStar
I glared at jhonny "You diddnt have to see if i could go"  I said turning my head to her

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos