Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

a little place called highschool

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
rules: no cussing, be nice outside of roleplay, nothing sexual, don't make your character's life absolutely perfect...Name: Age: looks: Personality: Grade: Extras(sports,instruments,drama club,etc):

"so, how long have you been working for the juvey-cops?"

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
Name: Kierce Tanner Age: 16 looks:straight Black hair that falls into his eyes,blue eyes with a tad bit of black, tan skin. he's 6'2 and skinny but has a 6-pack Personality: quiet and easily angered or upset, can be friendly and loving around the right people he's one of those kind's of guys that just hides in the back of the room, he's smart and falls in love slowly. Grade: 11th Extras(sports,instruments,drama club,etc): none

"so, how long have you been working for the juvey-cops?"

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Black Age: 16 Looks;ppl Personality; Sophia is sweet and caring.She is very head strong and smart. She is a total flirt and a hopeless romantic. She is nerdy. She can be nicest person you ever meet or the worst depending on how you treat her. Grade: 11th Extras: Drama Club, She also sings and can play guitar.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier and Naomii Age:Both 16 looksDazedhall post Personality:Naomii'smore loud and about while Xavier's kind of laid back. Xavier's a total flirt though.. Grade:11 Extras(sports,instruments,drama club,etc): Naomii: Soccer, Drums, likes to dance Xavier: Drawing, plays guitar

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier: Naomii:

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Parker Colins Age: 16 Looks:  Perso: Parker is an out-going fun-loving girl she is always looking on the bright side and thinking outside the box. She can brighten up anyones day with just her smile and laugh. but she tends to get into some kind of trouble......a lot Grade: 10 Extras: she loves writing  Other: Parker is from a very very wealthy family but she doesn't like people knowing cuz she doesn't want people liking her fr her wealth she wants people to like her for her. She isn't one of thoes snoby rich brats cuz she isn't spoiled.......much. She is an only child and was raised by her families maids and cooks cuz her parents are never home. Her parents are really stirct on her and expect her to live up to the these high expectations but she can't thet want her to take the company when she's older but she want to go Cambirdge Universisty and major in writing

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Gleek101
Gleek101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kaden price age:16 looks:has red hair ARIANA GRANDE red, hazelnut eyes, jet black eye liner, tank top with i love mustaches grade:11 personality:nice, hyper, nerdy, imperfect , falls in love easily extra:drama club, street hockey club                                                                                                                                                                              other:  Kaden is from a rich family she is not shy she likes to make friends fast she falls in love way to easily she is a hyper cute little thing she is not stuck up but she is a bit bossy but she loves being around other people she also loves writing  she was born spoiled but she has her grounds she loves being nice she loves complimenting people she loves any thing kawaii she was born in hawaii  and she is always looking for a little bit of gossip. she is not a big gossiper but she likes a little.SHE LOVES ONE DIRECTION.

huns2
huns

JOHN CENNNNNA
RISE ABOVE HATE
THE BELLA TWINSS
"The Bella's say they know right from wrong it's just
wrong is the fun one"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

my comedy act

my comedy act

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Describe the profile pic above you