Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk to my room, but I bump in to somebody. I look up and it's Peeta.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I suddenly snap out of my thoughts, seeing two gray orbs staring at my face. Damnnit! It's Katniss. I heave a sigh; after yesterday, I felt as if I couldn't trust her... not anyone. I move aside to let her through, my hands lingering inside my pockets as I stood. My eyes glinted as they stared into her deep gray for a moment, then shifted towards the floor.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood there waiting for decades, I couldn't bare the the hunger so I started eating. I didn't know how i was hungry becouse I finished my plate in 5min.  I go to to go throw away my plastic plate , and there out of the corner of my eye I see. Non other. Than FINNICK himself. I was super is shy that I tried to go away as fast as possible. I ended up being tripped by some other carreer. Pancakes had bees squished all over my shirt. I had no idea what to do so I ran to the pool and sat there silently crying. I took of my perfect hoodie, ruined .

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

I stood there waiting for decades, I couldn't bare the the hunger so I started eating. I didn't know how i was hungry becouse I finished my plate in 5min.  I go to to go throw away my plastic plate , and there out of the corner of my eye I see. Non other. Than FINNICK himself. I was super is shy that I tried to go away as fast as possible. I ended up being tripped by some other carreer. Pancakes had bees squished all over my shirt. I had no idea what to do so I ran to the pool and sat there silently crying. I took of my perfect hoodie, ruined .

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Katniss- I stare into Peet's eyes, then look to the floor. "Umm...hey, Peeta." I say to break the silince. Finnick- I run after Annie and find her at the pool, crying. She had her hoodie right next to her. I walk over to her and sit down. "Hey, ummm.....you left this in the dining hall." I say.

I know about popular!

AWW

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Annie- I look up, I can't believe out of all those people , he notice me.My heart was racing but I manged to say:" Hi, and left what?". There are like thousands of people and he came to m.. I just couldn't believe that Finnick , chased me.I admit , u I'm not the prettiest flower in the garden but I'm not the worst.

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- I grab the notebook she left behind and hand it to her. "This, and if it's ok can I have your number?" I ask.

I know about popular!

AWW

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
I cautiously grab the notebook. It was leather bounded and small. He asked me for my number! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. " Yeah sure, thanks by the way." I managed to say. Although instead of screaming in joy like my inside were, I kept a cool, calm face. I wrote down my number and ripped it out of the page. I had already wiped my tears away, but I felt more. So again I wiped them with the hem of my long sleeve. I turned around about to head to my cabin but I turned my head, "Text me," I said.

Panem Academy (ATJ)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
"Will do!" I say and get up.

I know about popular!

AWW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when?

Favourite Sport?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos