Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
You know just make your forum. Name: Kat looks: Pro pic Age: 16 Single or taken: Single Personality: Sweet, funny, nice Other: Looking for love.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danny Looks: Hot isn Age: 17 Single or Taken: Taken for now (Thought I would add a small twist. Don't worry he will still fall for your character.) Personality: Kind, sarcastic, protective. Other: Things are on the edge with his girlfriend.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny was sitting at the back of his class, he was really early. His girlfriend was sitting next to him. He locked his fingers with hers but he was concerned. She hadn't made eye contact with him all morning. Things had been weird for a while. A few people come in and she pulled her hand away. Danny moved seats away from her so her friends could sit by her. He slumped on the other side of the room. Feeling sorry for himself.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat sat down  at the desk in the second row and let her long hair flow behind her seat she crossed her legs with her mini skirt. She didn't have enough time to get her shorts she was embarrased.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny looked forward at some girl. He'd seen her in a few of his classes before. He didn't know her name though. She intriegued him. He was wondering whether to talk to her. He needed friends. He ditched all his old ones when he got with his girlfriend.

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat turned around and  glanced at her classmates ugly. ugly. ugly. ugly oh lala fine she thought. She turned back around her old boyfriend cheated on her with her sister and he's in her class "What the hell." Kat said under her breath.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny looked up at the guy who had walked in. He had a bad reputation. He rolled his eyes and got out his I-pod. He looked up at his girlfriend as she wondered over looking awkward. "What is it Lana is something up?" He asked. His face fell as she started to tell him there was someone else his hands balled up into fists. "Oh right." He muttered as she walked back to her friends looking all sad. "Why is she the sad one?" He muttered through gritted teeth.

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat turned in her seat and started talking to her friend and every once in a while glance over at Danny.  she really liked him and wanted to finally talk to him. She was scared to even think about it and he rejects her she had to keep it cool and low pro.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
When the bell went Danny bolted out the class before his ex could even talk to him. He walked down to the back of the school where there was a small grass field. He only ever went there if he was upset.

Humanly love (Private)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat started to sing as she walked out the back door to the gym across the grass she saw Danny and blushed walking over towards him .

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

chicken vs.beef

latest videos