Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay so I was rally good rp buddies with Taylre, (sheade the original, if you don't know, its sticked..). I told her and most of the people on the old one that I was doing a remake..so this is going to be exactly lke the other one..just with new people... ps if you were on the old one jus copy and paste your old form of here(if you can find it) and if you havent' seen the old one well here ya go: This is a school of vampires and mummys. It's got regular teens, but everyone who joins has to be a mythical.You can play pranks, anything pretty much!! Forum: Mythical Creature: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I am joining! XD I will make meh form in a sec!

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature:Firemaster/Shadow master Name:Naomii/Xavier Age:15/16 Grade:both in 11 (Noamii skipped a grade) Looks: Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud. Other: Their brother and sister. Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following -Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room -make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back -And only in extreme cases(like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold. Fire Master explinations: Can do the following: -Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room - can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back -Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. )

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Witch/Vampire Name: Raven Age: 16 Grade: 11 Looks: Personality: Raven is extremely shy when meeting people, she also tends to blush and smile a lot. She has some trust issues and it takes her a while to be able to trust someone. Once she trust you, you will realize that she is actually an outgoing,adventerous and mischievous person. She gets into trouble sometimes, but is not completely carefree. Around her friends she is also kind and protective. Other: Good, or no?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks so much for the invite! Sounds so cool!) Mythical Creature: Neko~ Can transform into any cat in the world. Name: Cattrina 'Cat' (Ironic? xP) Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Sweet, smart, slightly tricky and complex. She is always trying to think things out an do the right thing. She is very romantic an likes to play around and have fun. She tries to make the best of everythin and everyone. Other: She is super quiet. (Good?)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
The forms are fine! Hey/ Imma take off the grade thing, so everyone's in the sam grade, kay guys?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm about to get off, so can you guys be in charge till I'm able to get back on?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Mmkay!!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Dragon (Humanoid.) Name: Jinafire (Pronounce as Jennifer.) Age: 17 Grade: Junior Looks: Getting Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, fearless, generous, outgoing, has a temper sometimes, and is understanding. Other: None

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Siren Name: Melody Age: 16 Grade: Looks: RP Personality: funny,smart, talented Other:N/A

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos