Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Amethyst was beginning to grow impatient as she waited for the teacher to pick out the volunteers.  

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Thorn sighed she didnt even know if she had powers and it kind of embarssed her sence everyone else knew they're power/s Thorn sighed praying to God that the teacher wouldnt pick her she would only embarsses herself

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
Simon walks into the class timidly hands the teacher the paper and the teacher says" Class is Simon dracula,son of mr Dracula,simon go take your seat over there next to Amethyst,Simom goes and takes his seat besid Amethyst he turns to her and asks "So what are we doing in class?"

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Amethyst's glowing red eyes turned slightly to glance at Simon, and turned to look back at the teacher. "The teacher shall choose certain people to introduce their powers."

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Jinafire let out a quiet sigh, wondering when it will be her turn.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((First, the teacher is a he, and secondly, the teacher is someone else's character. What you're doing is called god-modding, and most of the roleplayers dislike it.))

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
(Ohh srry I did not know that a kw memeber was actually The teacher and I'm new to rp kinda sorta so srry,so who is the teacher?)

Posted By:
cornibert
cornibert
StarStarStarStar
Simon let out a sigh and said"this teacher is taking long,Simon turns to Amethyst and ask so how long. Have you been going to school hear?" (What kind of mythical creature is Amethyst?)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'm going to drop out of this roleplay.))

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
((Vampire.)) Amethyst glanced at Simon. "Everyone here is new to this school, including myself."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

bingo VS monople

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Gary is going on the road! VOTE NOW-moved

bingo VS monople

latest videos