Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Mythical Creature: Son of Apollo and Aphrodite, (if they had a kid....) Name:Raquan Age:16 Looks:His hair is light brown and in corn-rows,and he's always wearing a hat. He has olive toned skin and hazel eyes. he's exactly 6'0 Personality:He's an unintentional flirt, (what else to expect when his mother's the goddess of love) He's able to play basically any instrument. Other:Lives with adopted human family

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start soon?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

dont forget to put melody on the first page
who?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Can we start soon?
Yeah, you guys go ahead and start..I gotta go..I'll try to get on tomorrow after school...

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody the siren i made its on the first page

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody was singing to the bus stop

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat hurried out of the house, her tail hidden, and her ears hiden in her hair.. She grabbed her bag and started walking down the block before her dad woke up.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Melody stopped singing so she didn't accidentally control cats mind

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Thorn made sure she had everything she needed before slinging her backpack over she shoulder before running out the door she was singing "rickie tickie timbo no sorimbo cha chaley roothie pip perry pimbo" she smiled that she finall remembered it she made it to the bus stop seeing Melody and Cat she smile and waved at them

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat smiled and waved, sitting down in the grass. She sighed, leaning aginst a fire hydrant.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos