Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah i think so HEY if nobody else ever does Post besides us 3 we could make it our own little group rp...Just an idea) Thorn sighed as the bus stoped she stood before the doors even opened and hurried out of the bus and into the school doors i cnat believe im here...really i cant she thought walking to the caffitera looking back to see if anybody was following her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Monster High ( NOT based on the t.v. show) (RP)*REPOSTED*[Alway Open and accepting!!!]

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Okay so I was rally good rp buddies with Taylre, (sheade the original, if you don't know, its sticked..). I told her and most of the people on the old one that I was doing a remake..so this is going to be exactly lke the other one..just with new people... ps if you were on the old one jus copy and paste your old form of here(if you can find it) and if you havent' seen the old one well here ya go: This is a school of vampires and mummys. It's got regular teens, but everyone who joins has to be a mythical.You can play pranks, anything pretty much!! Forum: Mythical Creature: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:
Forum: Girl Mythical Creature: Vampire Name: Toshika Katsuma Lookes: White,spikey hair.Pink cat-like eyes,skinny body. Personality: Friendly,she protects her friends.Strong heart Age: 1600 Grade: 11th

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(i totally forgot about this) Mythical Creature: Wraith NameDazedergio Age:16 Grade:11 Looks:Pic coming Personality: usually he;s kind of a dark person and isn't really nice to anyone unless he likes them.He usually likes to use his powers to mess with others but sometimes they really come in handy. he's smart and he usually like to think most thing through. Other:His shadow is actually alive and he can talk to it and usually send it out to do things for him.His accent sometimes just suddenly changes or takes the voice of another person  while he's talking.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for Joining!! ) Raquan was one of the last off the bus, he REALLY didn't want to be here, and had thought about just skipping today Naomii and Xavier used their portals to get to school faster. They ended up stepping straight into the cafeteria, Xavier bumping into someone whe was already there.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Thorn gasped as somebody bumped into her she looked the boy who bumped her "sorry" she said looking him in the eye Thorn held her backpack close

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat walked off the bus slowly and walked into the school. She wandered the halls, getting lost. Where is the cafe?! Oh my God... I cant do anything right!! She thought to herself, sitting down. She leaned agianst the wall.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio walked into the cafeteria a pitch black figure shaped just like him followed behind him carrying his stuff."Thanks i got it now"He said taking the stuff and the figure shrunk back into the ground .

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"I..Its my fault.."Xavier said in his usual soft voice, "I wasn't careful of where my portal opened.." "X Hurry Up!" Naomii said already walking out of the cafeteria... Xavier had to hurry to catch up with his sister, "You know you're very rude..."he muttered when he caught up to her "And you're very slow.."Naomii said in reply, but smiled anyway..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm so sorry for not posting! Dx Where are we?)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio looked around the room and found a table at the back.He sat down at it put his head on the table waiting for classes to start.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos