Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

10 Year Old Genius's (full)(temporarily shut down)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok First things first 1. Ten Year Olds can't have babies, even if they DO have their period. 2. Absoulutley NO dying, this is a kid friendly RP. 3. noo tlkingz lkz dz ookayzz?? 4. All Teenager speaking parts will be done by me, And a few lucky people I allow. 5. Do not smart Mouthedly point out that I didn't put age in there, cause that makes you look dumb, since your character is a ten year old. 5. Make sure in the Bio that your character has a genius trait. 6. BTW You can only make 1 character for each gender 7. Ask to join! Girls slots(The Newton Family): Girl 1.Taken By Me Girl 2. Taken By Izzi Girl 3. Taken By Quincee Girl 4. Taken By Taylortot10000 Adopts: Girl 5.Taken By Gupi1999 Girl 6. Taken by Carrie(Angel199) Guy Slots(The Darwin Family): Guy 1. Taken By Me Guy 2. Taken By Ultraboy789 Guy 3. Taken By Quincee(Molly[numberz]) Guy 4. [Name] Adopts: Guy 5. Taken By Gupi1999 Guy 6. [Name] FORM: Name: Gender: Looks: Short Bio: Personality: Mine: Name: Lily Newton Gender: Girl Looks:Lily Newton Short Bio: Has Genius Traits, Is Related to Isaac Newton. Personality: Smart in science, Math, Biology, Language Tv shows and fashion. Name: Jordan Darwin Gender: Guy Looks: Jordan Darwin Short Bio: Has genius trait, Is related to Charles Darwin Personality: Brainy in Math, Chemistry, Mandarin, Maroon 5 and Transformers BTW all of the girls are quints, kinda like twins but with 4, and so are the Guys.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(I call Girl 2~~~) Isabella Newton Female. Looks ~ (Haha xD I used myself~!) Personality ~ Outgoing, Sarcastic, Kind... at times, A computer geek, Always listening to rock music, Annoying at times, and very, and I mean VERY emotional. She is very good to people... If they don't do anything mean to her. She is annoying at times, but hates anyone correcting her, so she doesn't correct anyone unless nessacary. She is emotional, and isn't afraid to fight back. Biogropy ~ {Will edit in a moment} (Good? Just asking, of course xD)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily got dresed into a T-Shirt saying I [Heart] NY! She shook her pretty hair out of her eyes. She went to Isabella's room to see how SHE was doing getting ready for high school.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabella yawned, looking at her sister, Lily in the doorway. "Sup sis?" She asked, grinning slightly. She reached down, grabbing her t-shirt which said 'Costume' on it, a pair of jeans, and her sneakers. "High school, must be fun." She exclaimed, grabbing her black and brown messenger bag.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily smiled, she grabbed her back pack with scooby doo on it and jumped onto the bus. She saw her ALL TIME worst enemey, Jordan Darwin. She HATED him, he was 10, like her, and they loathed each other. she stuck her tounge out at him. he did so too.

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Name: Ruby  Newton Gender: Girl Looks:will put up but for now: Long, straight hair. Bluey watery eyes. Short Bio:has genius trait. Is related to Isac newton. Personality: Knoledgeble in Languages, Biology, Science, Pringles and PUPPIES! (lol) Ruby walked aroubd su=ighing, she got on the bus later on that morning. she plunked herself in the three seater with Lily and Izzi.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join as a boy and a girl plus a teenager?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, but you may only make a teenager if you are commented U MAY MAKE 1 ok? And yeah, you can make up to 2people, 1 of them must be a different gender to the other.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Katie Newton Gender:Female Looks:Will put up Short bio:Has Genius traits.She is related to Isaac Newton. Personality:Funny,Laughable,Best friends with Jordan and Izzi. She is smart and loves her sisters. Name:Rowan Jackson Age:15 Looks:Will put up Short bioDazedhe is one of the genius's helpers. Personality:Helpful,Smart  Name:Ethan Darwin Looks:Will put up Short Bio:Has genius traits Is related to Charles Darwin Personality:Flamboyant,Smart at Music,Math,Sports,Chemistry.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Ok First things first 1. Ten Year Olds can't have babies, even if they DO have their period. 2. Absoulutley NO dying, this is a kid friendly RP. 3. noo tlkingz lkz dz ookayzz?? 4. All Teenager speaking parts will be done by me, And a few lucky people I allow. 5. Do not smart Mouthedly point out that I didn't put age in there, cause that makes you look dumb, since your character is a ten year old. 5. Make sure in the Bio that your character has a genius trait. Girls slots(The Newton Family): Girl 1.Taken By Me Girl 2. Taken By Izzi Girl 3. [Name] Girl 4. [Name] Girl 5. [Name] Guy Slots(The Darwin Family): Guy 1. Taken By Me Guy 2. [Name] Guy 3. [Name] Guy 4. [Name] Guy 5. [Name] FORM: Name: Gender: Looks: Short Bio: Personality: Mine: Name: Lily Star Gender: Girl Looks:Will put up, for now: Strawberry Blonde hair, Intelligent green eyes. Short Bio: Has Genius Traits, Is Related to Isac Newton. Personality: Smart in science, Math, Biology, Language Tv shows and fashion. Name: Jordan Darwin Gender: Guy Looks: Will put Up, for now: Like tom felton and Daniel radcliffe. Short Bio: Has genius trait, Is related to Charles Darwin Personality: Brainy in Math, Chemistry, Mandarin, Maroon 5 and Transformers BTW all of the girls are quints, kinda like twins but with 4, and so are the Guys.
I call girl three~~~ name:ryan gender:girl loooks: will put up later bio: Is very smart ? smile personalty:Very brainy in chemistry, language arts, hungergames, and taylor swift

When i someday meet 1D

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

We the Kidz

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

We the Kidz

Whats your pet doing right now?

latest videos