Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

10 Year Old Genius's (full)(temporarily shut down)

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can i join?)

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Isabella grinned at her sister, putting her bag on her shoulder. "C'mon." she groaned, pulling her sister, who was next to her, down the stairs. Her ocean blue eyes glinted as she walked down the stairs, dragging her sister along with her.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily skipped off, and the first thing she saw wasn't exactly the BEST. Kelsey and Brandon, Populars, were kissing each others face off. Lily's smile dropped and she said "I think I'm Gonna Puke". Jordan Chuckled and ran into school, playing on his Pokomon Consel.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Isabella rolled her ocean blue eyes at Lily, laughing slightly. "Your going to puke? I think I saw a trash can.." she said to her sister, smirking slightly. She turned, looking at Jordan. She laughed slightly, "There it is!" she teased, laughing lightly. "I'm kidding, it's over there." she then pointed at a trash can, right next to Kelsey and Brandon, who were making out obviously.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily Walked off into the school with Izzi, She found her locker, which was un helpfully a high one. She used the footstool her mum gave her and managed to just get to it. A nerdy looking girl saw the Ten year olds and said "what the heck are 5th graders doing here?" (BTW this is about 2 months before The current Drama high happens. so, Maya isnt there for a little bit of it)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maya with be in it later, I think x3 I think I know who a few of these people are.)  Isabella grinned, sprinting off to her own locker. Her locker was unfortunatly next to Jordan's. "Darn it." she stated, using her new combination. She put it in, letting her locker open slowly. She grinned, suddenly shifting her gaze to her sister, Lily. She rolled her ocean blue eyes at her sister, grinning once again widely. She grabbed her books, shutting her locker with good haste.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily shook her strawberry Blonde hair out of her eyes and ran off to class. Jordan Plunked himself on a random chair in history.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
i call  boy 2 and can i only make one?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Isabella walked into history, seeing a random empty seat in the edge of the room. She rolled her ocean blue eyes at the teacher, smiling softly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(there is 1 girl slot left BTW Gupi, and 4 guy slots, go ahead before the last slot in the girls gone!) The teacher shouted in a booming voice "NOW, TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME FOR HISTORY! GOT THAT???????HENRY 8 WAS....." and Jordan Spate, a teen said " A womanizer?*" *a guy who dates tons of woman

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Should marching band be considered a sport

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos