Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

10 Year Old Genius's (full)(temporarily shut down)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Isabella narrowed her ocean blue eyes, clenching her fist once again. "Just. Shut. The. Heck. Up!" she said, putting her fist to his stomach with good speed. She stomped on his foot, pulling her hand away from his stomach. "Thats why I can do, weirdo." she hissed, sitting down slowly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Jordan was aching in pain and the three 5th graders were sent out Jordan D. Growled and said "This is all your fault, Newton." Lily punched Jordan on his shoulder half heartedly. "I reallly wanted to fit into the high school. I guess it is impossible"

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Isabella scoffed as she walked out of the classroom. "I don't care if you want to fit in, I obviously don't give a care!" she spat out, her ocean blue eyes narrowed at the History classroom. She clenched her fist, punching Jordan D. on the shoulder.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
so where do i join in?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Name: Carduus Terra (Newton) Gender: Female Looks: her eyes are deep purple and her hair is longer, with no fringe. Short Bio: As far back as she can remember she's been homeschooled with her 'twin', her parents moved to much for a permant school. She is fluent in several languages but her accent is very 'posh' english. She remembers being dropped at a strange house one day, the situation was explained and she hasn't seen her adoptive parents or 'twin' since. Personality: Um and ugh Name: James Terra (Darwin) Gender: Male Looks:  his eyes are warm chocolate and he's younger. Short Bio: Same as Carduus, but guy version Personality: stuuuuf I SUCK AT PERSONALITY! Explanation: They are part of the familys, but they were taken for unknown reasons and were adopted into another family. The parents found out about the 'situation' but didn't tell the kids, instead letting the real parents do that job. Both kids refuse to change their names, they also have problems with the birthdays changing. If you don't like it I'll change it.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(whenever you want) Jordan staggered right into Kelseys lap. He stared up at her and said "U-um, sorry um- miss." Kelsey raised an eyebrow and said "get off me kid" Jordan smiled and got off of her lap, He said "So sorry..." Kelsey shook her flawless head and got up off her chair, walking away

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted!) Jordan Ran off to his brothers and started talking about his ne pokomon level.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus ran into the class late"Sorry, Somebody locked me in the toilets."she said to the teacher with a respectful nod of her head. James was totally lost in the school

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"seriously dude pokemon" james said "can't you waste your intelligence on something else like hacking computers and stuff?"

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(GTG!) Be back later!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

How do you feel today ?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

my minecraft servers arnt working

latest videos