Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Sky High Boarding School for Super Heroes and Heroines

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok First, Rules: 1. No having kids. 2. Flying can not be a special power. everyone has flying. 3. There can be Drama and Romance but please don't over do it. 4. only one person per gender except for me, if i am requested extra people i will make them. Now the form: Name: Gender: SuperName: Main Powers: Weapons: Looks: Special Powers: Short Bio: Personality: Anything else: Mine: Name: Cindy Lohan Gender: Female SuperName: Diamond Doll Main Powers: speed, flying, Super strength Weapons: Diamond swords, Emerald grenades, Ruby Shells. Looks:Will put up, for now, Like Lindsay Lohan but with Browny blonde hair and deep purpke eyes with diamond earings. Special Powers: time travel, Diamond power (Ver Very Rare) Short Bio: Will put up Personality: smooth sly & dangerous....... Anything else: Has sister call Garnet. Name: Jordan Jury Gender: Male SuperName: Ultra Eagle Main Powers:Flying, Transformation into an Eagle. Weapons:Talen Toe, Swoosh attack, Rock grenades. Looks:will put up; White fuzzy hair like an Eagles Feathers, Amber eyes and darkish skin. Special Powers: Ultra strength, Eagle grenade (curling into a ball in eagle form and zooming at opponent) Short Bio:will put up. Personality: Hot, angry and dangerous Anything else:has brother called Johnny  

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Gender: Female SuperName: Morphis Main Powers: Flight, walk though walls, can breathe in any atmosphere  Weapons: Bow and arrow Looks: (approving) Dog: Erica (dog form) Rabbit: (approving) Special Powers:  can Control water, can turn into a dog, can turn into a  black rabbit Short Bio: at first she was sure her parents where normal in till she discovered their secret lair Personality: Funny, smart, good in battle Anything else: Nope

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, now please delete your non form posts until Ive accepted your form thanks Quincee! oh, also, Erica is accepted!)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Rowan"Row." Gender:Female Supername: Watergirl Main Powers: Flight,Speed, Weapons: Bow and arrow Looks:Will put upSpecial powers:Reading mindsShort bio: Will find outAnything else:Nothing

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cindy flew up to the bus stop in the clouds. she had 'Normie' clothing on, even though there was nobody outside

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Henry Silver Gender: Male SuperName:HotFly Main Powers: speed, super strength, fire conjuring , flying Weapons:  Wings, Katana,  Fly bombs Looks:charcter Special Powers: Can shrink, flames on, incredible eysight and hearing, can see atoms, time travel (sorry for copying)  can communicate with flies, doesn't die regenerates into a new person Short Bio: i don't know yet Personality: romantic, funny, dark when he needs to be, dangerous, resentful, he gets revenge Anything else: Schizophrenic

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Erica slipped on a pair boots and ran out the door. She looked around, she morphed into her rabbit form and hopped out to the end out the side walk. she morphed back and flew up to the bus stop.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowan walked out the door.She flew over to the bus stops.She smiled.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Henry flew over to rowan he said "hi my name's henry what's your's beautiful?"

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos