Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
A dog tried to tip me over, but I flew up in the air, the giant still wrapped in between my tail. "Do you seriously think that a dog can overthrow me?" I snarled. 

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're up next"Lea said to the dark boy. She was going to have fun when this pair has finished heir fight

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
"You be quiet." Kit said angrily. Kit lunged at the dragon.

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I snarled at her and moved out of the way at a bionic speed. I let the giant go, and heard the thump as his body hit the ground. If I transform into my dragon, I'll take the whole school down, ​I thought. Not taking a second decision, I flew out of the gym and outside, transforming into my huge dragon. (To know how she looks like, the character sheet is on page one.)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( Might I join Name:  Marceline Abadeer. Nickname: Marcie Half/species: Shadow Elf. Age: 18.11 (She has one month to go and then she turns 19. ) Looks:   She has red eyes that glow extremely, so that in the dark they can be seen like lanterns. Personality: Marceline is considered as a threat for other people because she radiates power. People idolize her, but Marceline is rather scared of them. She likes to be by herself all the time, and is very calm and passive. She never turns down a fight, and wins most of the time. Other:Marceline uses her own skills, a sword called a Hûthvír. A souble sided sword that glows bright red.It can cut through anything, with a blade similar to the subtle knive. It will never dull, or break, as weaponry. She has more accurate senses than any living being. She is stronger, faster, smarter, and most of all clever than the rest of the population. She can move her sword with precise movements,so that she never misses a lunge. She is also the 'master of mystery', being able to hide herself with ease. She has hardened skin, so that blows dont injure her. She can also hover for long periods of time, but has to return to ground before some limit. She also has a pet companion, a white wolf that disguises itself as a human.A wolf called Aratsu that can appear human.( How he looks -    )

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(I forgot to mention this, but I've updated my character. XD)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted, don't even have to Ask) Coach gladiator blew her whistle "SORRY TO INTERUPT THE BATTLE, BUT YOU GUYS REEK! GO CHANGE! Oh and vampire-boy" she would smirk at him "don't forget yer' detention after school" Juniper clapped at the battlers then went to get changed. She emerged from the change room and headed towards language arts

:x

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Brooseus
Brooseus
StarStar
Kit went and changed into her animal traing outfit. She sprayed her glitter berry scented perfume all over.

I'll tell my father about this! - Draco Malfoy

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos