Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
("Finn" is accepted, she sounds like an angel from hush hush though =.=)

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned and wrote quickly

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go now, so this will be my last post for tonight.) The red haired girl had a grin on her face while she wrote everything down, which made me a little irritated. I was used to seeing the students quiet and not cheerful, so this was new to me. Standing up I said, "Time's up! Leave your pencils and put everything away for your next class."

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I use first person?) Lea packed up, humming just a little.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She ups pick up everything and hold it under her arm, awaiting the bell

Mind Honey
You don

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure, do theform)

Mind Honey
You don

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Williams Half/species: Half human/ half Saiyan (Say-in, got pronunciation) Age: 17  Looks: will post  Personality: bubbly, outgoing, but in some cases he can be arrogant, rude, and unpleasant. Other: keeps his identification secret, for a reason

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Audrey (haven't thought of a last name, haha.) Half/species: Half fox half human Age: 17 Looks: Long jet black hair down to waist, silver ears and tail. Violet eyes with a tint of orange and average skinny, about 5"8, dark eyelashes, pale, strange unknown blood type Personality: Shy, Quiet, Clumsy, Nervous, Curious, Nice Other: She has no parents because they abandoned her when she was young. She also talks to herself a lot.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join? ] Name: Wallace "Wally" Beatles Half/species: Fallen Demon/Human?  Age: (15-18 pretty please) 17 Looks:  Personality: Outgoing, Sarcastic, Rude, Australian, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. Wallace has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opinion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is horrible at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was originally from Australia, along with his younger brother, Joey.... He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is one of those care-free and just be rude kind of guys.He is hopeless to love, hopeless; Meaning whenever the girl he likes is around, he tries to tell his feelings-- but always gets interupted. Other: He is Australian, and very jokester type. He is most of the time alone, and very rude. He enjoys eating ^^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets post random stuff till we et like MIL...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'L'