Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Juniper would walk into the cafeteria, picking up her bought lunch in her hands, her eye rotating an scanning around for a seat. Shed sit down at an empty table and dug into her dry sandwich.

:x

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ May I join? Form on the previous page ^-^ ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(of course!)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay) Ruben walked into the lunchroom, towering above everyone else.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
As I entered the lunch room, and removed my black hair out of my sigh, my pale violet eyes saw a red haired boy enter the cafeteria, much taller than everyone else. He's a giant, I thought and went to the teacher's lounge to get my food.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Saiyan: An alien race that looks like a human, but have tails upon birth. they also have a short fuse)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh...it's first person...okayy! smile) I sat down at the end of an empty table with my brought-from-home lunch, and began to eat. Even sitting down I was big!

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok go ahead sayan!) She smiled at the giant boy who had sat down at the table, her eye spinning and moving forwards and backwards, subconsciously scanning him and retrieving data. "hi!"

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Imma jump in if that's alright ^-^ ]  I scampered down the hallway, coughing slightly as I entered the narrowed entryway of the cafeteria. I scoffed, suddenly eyeing a girl-- with pale violet eyes and jet black hair. i grinned slightly; A few people snickered at me- mostly because of my name.. Wallace. So what if it's a dudes name? I'm a GIRL! G.I.R.L! Jeez.. What the heck don't they get? I walked to get in line, heaving a sigh as I just decided to sit down- eating a small sandwhich from my book-bag.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin flew to the school. his usual transportation. he flew into the wall, outside of the lunchroom. He entered the room, sighing.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos