Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I scampered down the hallway, coughing slightly as I entered the narrowed entryway of the cafeteria. I scoffed, suddenly eyeing a girl-- with pale violet eyes and jet black hair. i grinned slightly; A few people snickered at me- mostly because of my name.. Wallace. So what if it's a dudes name? I'm a GIRL! G.I.R.L! Jeez.. What the heck don't they get? I walked to get in line, heaving a sigh as I just decided to sit down- eating a small sandwhich from my book-bag. I saw a boy, who was really tall, but I ignored it. I suddenly stood, walking over to the garbage can when I suddenly bumped into a boy.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, hello!" I turned to face the girl.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm juniper" she introduced herself "what's you're name?" she smiled kindly and stuck out her hand to shake his.

:x

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just so you know, Rhea is only a substitute teacher for a week, but she's a student there.) Once I finished eating my lunch, I looked at the clock to see that there was still forty minutes left, so I decided to go out for a glide. Walking out of the teacher's lounge, I exited from the back door and stood to outside, and in front of the large windows, I transformed into my huge dark purple dragon, my tail almost breaking the windows. "Sorry," I said and took off. (To see how Rhea's dragon form looks like, go to page 1.)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Her robot hand or real hand?) "I'm Ruben. I'm a half-giant...as you probably noticed." he added, rolling his eyes. He shook her hand politely.

But I have one.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin passed people getting lunch. he tried to keep a low profile becase of his. . .Condition he puts it. he was returning to a table untill he ran into a big person. "Oh....Sorry?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

(Just so you know, Rhea is only a substitute teacher for a week, but she's a student there.) Once I finished eating my lunch, I looked at the clock to see that there was still forty minutes left, so I decided to go out for a glide. Walking out of the teacher's lounge, I exited from the back door and stood to outside, and in front of the large windows, I transformed into my huge dark purple dragon, my tail almost breaking the windows. "Sorry," I said and took off. (To see how Rhea's dragon form looks like, go to page 1.)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't know what to say) "Whoah...was that a dragon?" I rushed to the broken window.

But I have one.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not you, Ruben/kermitthefrog) The guy swung at him, just centimeters from hitting his face. Tarin dodged all his hits, back-flipping on the last one. "fine, you wanna play that way?" Tarin floated up a little then roundhouse kicked him into the wall. "I win." he said to himself, chuckling.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(normal) "nice to meetcha, well gotta go!" she smiled at him then walked off, tossing her scraps in the garbage. She groaned as the sky darkened and it began to rain. She crosses her arms and walked into the library

:x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

Kidzworld app

What kinda farm animal are u?

Help I dont like teen books

latest videos