Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
After half an hour of flying, I decided it was time to go back to grading papers for my teacher. Landing on the cliff once again with a thunderous thump, I transformed back into my human form, with my clothes still perfectly in place.  Walking back to the academy, I opened the back door to the now empty cafeteria, exiting and walking down the hall to my teacher's classroom.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'm going to jump in ^^ Oh and instead of violet eyes I have orange.) Audrey ran to P.E, she knew she was terribly late and must have missed her first class. She was panicking, but didn't show it. Instead, her fluffly large tail, that usually drooped, flew behind her as she ran at speeds most normal humans couldn't run. Then stopped when she got to the gym and slowly came around the corner, ducking her head hoping not to be noticed. People made her nervous, and her ears drooped slightly. This is going to be a long day... She thought, as she brought her lip between her teeth. (Also, going to make a guy because there's clearly not enough, hehe.) Name: Drake Half/species: Half Vampire Half Human Age: 17 Looks: Pitch black hair to shoulders, tall about 6 feet, pale ish,   Personality: Cold, Dark, Mysterious Other: Drake has most of the vampire abilities, he can run really fast and he's very strong, but he can't read minds.

Aww1
Aww

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lea giggled as she skipped into P.E. and looked about.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Bumperz)
(Eeep! Can your male character have a crush on mine? :3 She's half student and half substitute teacher for the week. Grin You don't have to if you don't want to.)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Haha okay, cool. I'm fine with that, yeah I know he's hot xD)

Aww1
Aww

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She watched as people entered, she smiled at all of them

:x

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"KayKayZ" wrote:

(Haha okay, cool. I'm fine with that, yeah I know he's hot xD)
(If you'd like to see how my character looks like, her character sheet is on page 1. So you can recognize her, she's a dragon transformer.)

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(KayKayZ: Your post didn't appear but I read it off of your recently posted. xD) I was looking down when suddenly I slammed into someone, bringing up both down in two different directions. Scowling, I stood up and removed my black hair out of my pale violet eyes to see who had crashed into me.  Fixing my hair, I had finally noticed a black haired boy glaring at me.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lea was wondering if their was someone she could talk too (Hey Sparx? I asked before but is ut okay for me to make a dude?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hybrid Academy

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, good. That saves a lot of time re-writing ^^) Drake glared at the girl that stood below him by a few inches. He examined her, looking closely into her stunning pale violet eyes. He crouched down to her level. "Watch it, girl. I could snap your neck like a toothpick." He growled lowly, pushing her into the wall and walking off, not admitting to himself he took a liking to her. Audrey saw that happen and looked down again, staring at her shoes. She heard everything. Some people.. She thought to herself, walking on.

Aww1
Aww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos