Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
This is Carnigie hall. Only the finest of students are accepted. *Pffft* yeah, right! This is Saiyan School, REOPENED! The last one was a dump. Not anymore! This time, thinks have changed, immensely, and I MEAN it! Your school principal, Son Goku, is the best yet! Your gym teacher, Vegeta, Will push you beyond what you can do. Bulma is your tecspert(Tech expert), she will teach you about :Androids, robotics, Scouters, and more. Chi-Chi wil teach common house living. Gohan and Videl will be your Ki consultants. Android 18 will be your advanced tech class. But as a reminder: don't make any of the teachers mad!  Forum: Name:  Age: (13-20) Description: Race: Powers: Thoughts on others: Personality: Ego: Other:

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
Name: rui age: 13 discription: tall, perple heir , green eyes, hoody, and shorts. race:??? pawers: can contol the elimints thoghts on otheres: ................ personality: changing

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I join? Really love this plot. I gonna steal this roleplay, * takes roleplay and runs away*

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
hi im tony. you

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Jessica, call me Jess, most people here just call me Jo though, whatever fits you!)

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
All good 

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evelyn age: 14 Description: she has long, mousy brown locks, sapphire eyes, a suntan, and a grim expression most of the time. She wears a light, fluffy jacket hiding many knoves and other weapons. She also wears a belt that wounds around her waist and goes up at both shoulders, meets with two black shoulder pads, connects at the shoulder blades where her sword and crossbow are strapped the back to her waist, she wears lightweight leggings or shorts and gray runners race: shapeshifter/elemental fairy Powers: she can shapeshift and control nature, as well as speak to it ( animals, plants, dirt...ect.ect.ect. Blah blah blah) she can use hypnotism and paralyzation Thoughts on others: she loves being social but is often too fast and maitient to stop and smile, that is why she is always sad, she has no friends, she loves people but thinks they are too slow if they can't keep up with her which is pretty hard perso: she is very spread out, bubbly, and loves being social, she is a loyal friend who would fight to death. She doesn't smile very often and she might like someone in the roleplay... She is very sassy and pretty sarcastic ego: Whazzthis now?* munches cracker* Other: she has black out moments where she just sits and stares into space, absolutely capable of nothing. Like she is half dead. Fortunately, it happens only for a bit, like a minute or two, but in severe cases it could go on for an hour ( didn't want her to be perfect ) Gtg

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Good. Need three more people.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin age: 13 Description: will post Race: Saiyan thoughts on others: not much,  perso: bubbly, arrogant at times Ego: rude, obnoxious. Other: none

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
ok lets start!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Names From A-Z

latest videos