Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn laughed coldly, " bring it on!" She declared in the top of her Romanian voice. After doing so, she snapped her delicate fingers and dissappeared into the air in a cloud of purple ##### and dust. " I'm still here." She mocked silently in her head as she and her body floated apart

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
Rui looking arawnd "naw this is intortaning"

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin closed his eyes, sensing where she really is. He ran and roundhouse kicked her. He met a solid resistance. "Got you." He said, smiling.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
rui smield "i dont think you did get her but she got you"

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn sneered, this time not illusion acting but actually splitting her body into a million different particular, each as sharp as a knife. They gathered in the air and spread out. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
Rui standing on the othere presons who falowed him head witch is in the grawnd "dont get me invalved ok i dont wont to fight!!!"

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn reappeared on the other side of the room and then closed her hand in a tight fist, then slowly, it opened like a flower and a few dozen, glfball size fireballs whizzed out and began to delicately light things on fire. The room was soon covered in oddly colored blue flames. ( gtg )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
rui "grate anothere thing i have to clean up"

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin smiled then a huge explosion rang out. Everything was blurry. He looked out. He was on the ground. He slowly got up and looked around. "Evelyn!" He called out.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn quickly materialized behind him, her hand clenched on her head, the other open palmed. She make an arc over her head calmly. The room shook and split int two. She smiled more, closing her eyes and concentrating harder. She flipped her hand upside down. The rooms objects slid to an adjacent wall. She opened her eyes which were now blazing with black fire and clenched her hand in a fist. The room crumpled like a piece of paper. It reopened. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

latest videos