Back left
Back right

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Evelyn finally let her laughter out, " duuuuuuuddde " she laughed

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"What?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Evelyn laughed, " you talk back to him, he mumbles and waddles off like a duck. I talk to him, he tries to use his weirdo attack. " she stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes. " soooo lame. ". She jokes

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"EVELYN!" 18 yelled. Rain jumped the the sound of her voice.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Haha. Evelyn thought " HERE!!!" She yelled

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
18 rubbed the bridge of her nose. "What is the core of a NANO?!" She said, obviously frustrated.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Evelyn shrugged, " don't really care, never will. " she said. 

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Don't care? I'm MADE of them!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Brb, dinner

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"Don't care? I'm MADE of them!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity