Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin shielded his eyes. "Well...That sounded expensive..."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn didn't hear. On she ground, her braid swinging, she stalked away. Her chin held high, eyes having a defiant gleam to them. Pity wasn't something she enjoyed. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Train looked at her. "Well.." Vegeta exploded from a cloud of dust. "IM GOING TO CHOKE WHOEVER BROKE MY GYM!"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( what am I supposed to post...lol. Broke the gym Big Grin )

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can Tarin and your guy start to fall for reach other?) Train looked at Vegeta. "Now liste-" Train was cut short by Vegeta putting him in a choke hold

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( ok. I would like him to make a noise at this point )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Choking...Not breathing." Train said, part of his words not audible. Vegeta tightened the hold, not allowing any air in.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Catching slight of a small cloud on the distance, Evelyn thought it odd that there would be a dust cloud in this weather. She shielded her eyes and squinted to see. She only saw half a bulky figure and her eyes narrowed. Vegeta. She ground her teeth together, she began walking straight again but froze after a few steps. That position of the arms....she spun around and launched her flexible body back to the school. Leaping up the way she did before, as silent as a feather. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Train trued everything to escape. If Vegeta put ANY more pressure, it would snap his neck from the stress.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( - rubs hands together maliciously- I'm going to decide what to do with him......)

Evelyn shifted her weight onto one foot, " hey loser, wondering who broke your precious gym?" She said smirking lightly a sarcastic smile plastered on her face

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos