Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin laughs. "Don't mind him. He's probably out training. Nothing to worry about."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn smirked lightly, but she still looked a bit irratated, she slumped again and looked straight into Tarin's eyes, an eyebrow lifted, " what makes you so sure? " She said

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin laughed. "I can tell by his energy signature."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn rolled her emerald green eyes and muttered, " that guy is so stupid. Definitely witty indeed." She said, sarcasm dripping off of every word. She had developed a relationship with that guy, and it wasn't a good one.  She looked towards Tarin again, then shrugged.

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin pulled her to him. "Why do you go on about him?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn narrowed her eyes and looked up at him, " I don't know, during that fight, some kind of understanding passed between use. Hate. Pure hate." She said clenching one of her fists together, " he's never going to like me, neither I, him. "

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Pfft. He'll just sulk. He's a big baby. Trust me." Just then, Gohan came in. "Hey. I'm giving you today's..." He said, trailing off seeing us. "Are you two...?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
They just stared. Tere was a silence, a long one, then Evelyn suddenly broke into her normal sly, sarcastic smile and mouthed the word, " AWKWARD." Without saying anything.

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin smiled. He mouthed the words, "That's why I love you." Then he Turned to Gohan. "OK."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn shot him a glance, and a quick wink, " yup. You can go now. " she said waving her hand off. 

7600th post 4/4/15

play online games

latest forum posts

Birthday Notification

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Why are people so mean to me?

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Say your name!

Why are people so mean to me?

NASCAR 2015

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!