Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Gohan walked out, mumbling something about chemistry and people. Tarin looked at Evelyn and kissed her lightly. "Want to get some dinner?I know a good Italian restaurant."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn laughed dryly, " don't get all lovey dovey over me mister." She lifted an eyebrow in in her soft, roman accent she said quietly, " you're stalling. Don't try and disguise invitations, yes,  I'll go out with you.  

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"That works too. Better than what they serve here." I laugh.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"That works too. Better than what they serve here." I laugh.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn smiled and said sassily, " that's the way I role brothah' " she said standing up 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Do you need anything before we leave?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
there is a big ball of flame in sky increasing its speed rapidly and heeding in your direction.

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar

"ssj Gotenks" wrote:

"Do you need anything before we leave?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn smirked, " Me? Need anything? Must be joking. " she said flicking her wrist quite calmly, looking up observing the increased speed of the giant flame ball, " I don't need anything, but it seems someone has need of you. " she said taking him by the hand a bit roughly and pulling him away

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
the fire ball lands near by leaving a crater there and a person

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

Name your top 5 bands.

lil wayne vs drake

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Geography game-moved

latest videos