Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Carnagie highschool. {Saiyan School 2} (ATJ, always taking players.)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin smiled. "Now that is cool."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn, smiled slightly, the corners of her lips turned upwards." Don't you have a weapon?" She asked twirling her twins in her hands

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ive been trained in every fighting style...im good."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn twirled her knives thoughtfully. The blade was barely missing her fingers but they were in complete control. She then caught her knives in mid spin and spun around to fa e him. " then duel like a man." She smiled and her pair of knives, also known as Dectorium, flashed and extended into fully equipped Katanas 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin got in a fighting stance. He was analyzing every single one of her moves.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
But Evelyn didn't even give him time to inspect her every move. She sprung, faked a left and made a right, rolled under his knees in his fighting stance and was behind him before he even knew it. Her eyes darted toward nearby escape routs and she pounced onto a desk which she sliced in half with Dectorium

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin laughed then disappeared then attacked. (Fast enough that the ordinary eye cant see him. Common DBZ move.)

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
((No magic...)) Evelyn was ready. She dissappeared behind the desk she had sliced and kicked it up sending showers of school supplies up int the open air. She swung her katanas 360 and raced up the front desk and leaped off the chalkboard, too fast for striking. Dectorium protected both sides of her but she lunged and darted back and forth keeping just put of reach

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
((It isnt. He is just moving really fast.)) Tarin stops on the floor sitting. " Your really fast, I got to admit."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos