Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia woke up and immediately slipped on her hood. The Shadow slipped out to blade dancing where she was given a long curved sword, she held input for a second in her hands, perfectly balanced, then began her training

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
"Do you mind asking to come in my dorm? and plus i have to go out so cover for me in class ok?" i get dressed then come back out from the bathroom and jump out the window and land swiftly on my feet ( i really gtg ttygl)

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
Im leaving too By hooded lady see ya tommorow Big Grin see you later Skye Wink

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
{I decided to give my character Archery, Ballet and Fencing.} I wore a white t-shirt, a brown jacket, black skinny jeans and white flats. My light brown hair was down, giving it a natural look.  I got my bag that had my ballet clothes: Black body suit, white ballet tights, and black ballet shoes. I would pick up my bow and arrow and my 'sword' once I got to those classes.  Sighing, I exited my dorm and closed to door, and walked down the almost empty hall.

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(OMG SO SORRY WERE R WE??) sasha was in her dorm

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I entered the room when a woman came up to me, "You must be Violet, let's begin your training."

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I walked down the street and snuck back into class before the teacher could notice

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
Being nosey I asked skye " Where did you go?"

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
The shadow learned awfully fast but she wasn't sure she had gotten it right yet. She looked distal fully at her blade and twirled it calmly

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

The shadow learned awfully fast but she wasn't sure she had gotten it right yet. She looked distal fully at her blade and twirled it calmly

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos