Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
" Haii im Skye pleasure to meet you" ( And maybe we were sent her because we get tested on at this school and turned into the monsters we are then they send us to a place where we have so be like super natrual guards lol)

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
(O.o they've already met? I thought we were restarting?okz!) Sasha smiled and looked at Skye. "Hello to you too, Skye" she said in a husky Russian accent

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I give you a hug and say " I hope we can be great friends"

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Which is best? Super natural war or guards?) Sasha set eyes on Tyler, she smiled, and said "lovely day?" Because it was gloomy and she loved that.

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
(I like that guards and the war hb we go to gurad royal people who we all find out that we are royalty from different lands and we all have to prepar for a turf war?)

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(ooh! lets combine them! we are being trained to protect royalty because of the supernatural war!) Sasha started flirting with Tyler, trying her best not to be suspicious.

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
I slip away fom sasha and tyler as they talk and look in the classrooms and i see a group of guys and they run over and greet themselves

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha said "Ooh, we better get to class..."

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;) Lock
Ur_Love_Is_Becasue_ of _ me;)
StarStarStar
I continue talking to Sasha and realize that Skye left and i say " Where did skye go?" i look in our home rom and see her with a swam of guys

love you, I am who I am because of you. Yo are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life, I will always be yours

Bonzi Boarding school

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha noticed it and said confused "Huh, I dont even know-" and she saw Skye with some guys, so she ran over to see.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos